autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

bought a da...now what?

Hello,

Just purchased my first DA, pc.. I have a question though and I would like to get a majority opinion. So I don't have to try hundreds of products before finding the right one, what would you recommend to keep my 2011 BLACK mercedes looking show room new all the time? I am talking about pads for the pc, car wash, wax and sealant. I know it's a loaded question, lots of opinons, that's why I am looking for good solid answers. Thanks to all...

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Re: bought a da...now what?

Quote Originally Posted by brucegn View Post
    Hello,

Just purchased my first DA, pc.. I have a question though and I would like to get a majority opinion. So I don't have to try hundreds of products before finding the right one, what would you recommend to keep my 2011 BLACK mercedes looking show room new all the time? I am talking about pads for the pc, car wash, wax and sealant. I know it's a loaded question, lots of opinons, that's why I am looking for good solid answers. Thanks to all...

Bruce
    for mercedes I like using menzerna products. there really made for use with the rotary though but I have used it with a DA and it worked out. Menzerna products via DA has a LONGGG working time. They are DAT (diminishing abrasive technology) meaning they start small and with pressure/friction and some heat they break down to finer abrasives. another good combo would be m105 alongside m205. Pads, either the new megs mf system with d300 and d301 i would also get some m105 with it in case you need more cut, OR lake country ccs pads or and LC pads for that matter. I would stock up on 3 orange, 3 white, 3 grey/black, and 3 red ones for applying LSPs. As for wash, everyone has different opinions, alot of people talking about DODO JUICE washes right now seems to be in. as for wax, pinnacle sig series II is great on black, so is wolfgang fuzion, and collinite 845 has great durability and looks but i would prefer fuzion . As for sealant, wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant, the new prima hydro seal, menzerna powerlock, check them out! hope that helps ya
    5starmotoring88@gmail.com
    2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, thanks Mike for all the what to and how to info I need! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for saving me hours of looking for the just the right articles and videos. Forums are great resources, there is a lot of great info and that is the problem, trying to find the RIGHT info.
    Thank you Jamores as well...I will take that info into consideration.

Respectfully,

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

no problem let me know if you need anything else, btw welcome to AG
    5starmotoring88@gmail.com
    2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.