autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

really autogeek.....

I know this has been said before, but maybe its time AG starts taking action.

It wouldnt hurt, they would start getting a lot more customers and purchases.

But cmon AG, I was short on towels and needed an emergency. So for less than a pound of MF towels. I am paying 32 bucks for the shipping on ground shipping.

Please people dont tell me wait until they have those deal, because I am forced to wait. But I cant even get some towels anymore.

Please autogeek, its time to fix this issue.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: really autogeek.....

where do you live? That matters a lot.

Also there is free shipping when you spend over $95 with the code "ago".
    2012 Nissan GT-R Jet Black Black Edition (daily driver)
    2011 Audi Q5 (wife/kid)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBl4d3 View Post
    I know this has been said before, but maybe its time AG starts taking action.

It wouldnt hurt, they would start getting a lot more customers and purchases.

But cmon AG, I was short on towels and needed an emergency. So for less than a pound of MF towels. I am paying 32 bucks for the shipping on ground shipping.

Please people dont tell me wait until they have those deal, because I am forced to wait. But I cant even get some towels anymore.

Please autogeek, its time to fix this issue.

I live almost across the country from autogeek. I have never had to pay that much even for orders over $150+ etc. Where exactly do you live? And why blame Autogeek? If you can't afford the shipping buy from a local store or elsewhere. Or next time maybe foresee that you need extras and stock up. Not trying to be abrasive, but the way you are complaining is as if Autogeek should have free 1 day shipping because you are impatient.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madness87 View Post
    I live almost across the country from autogeek. I have never had to pay that much even for orders over $150+ etc. Where exactly do you live? And why blame Autogeek? If you can't afford the shipping buy from a local store or elsewhere. Or next time maybe foresee that you need extras and stock up. Not trying to be abrasive, but the way you are complaining is as if Autogeek should have free 1 day shipping because you are impatient.
    it has nothing to do with how long it takes. it can take 10 days for all i care. It matters because for simple things i pay the same for shipping as I do for my purchase.

I think autogeek should look into cheap alternatives to pick from like usps.
    in an online retail store, I shouldnt have to spend 150 just to afford shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Something isn't right here. Either you live in Hawaii or Canada, or you chose a faster shipping option. I've never had to pay that much, and I live in LA.
    2012 Nissan GT-R Jet Black Black Edition (daily driver)
    2011 Audi Q5 (wife/kid)

Post Thanks / Like

it has nothing to do with how long it takes. it can take 10 days for all i care. It matters because for simple things i pay the same for shipping as I do for my purchase.

I think autogeek should look into cheap alternatives to pick from like usps.
    in an online retail store, I shouldnt have to spend 150 just to afford shipping.
    Autogeek can ship UPS, Fedex, or USPS.
    Ryan 2006 Volvo S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rider9195 View Post
    Autogeek can ship UPS, Fedex, or USPS.
    what??? it does?

EDIT: Guys im so stupid, I had it on 3 day select which is weird because I never did 3 day select before.....

So it came out to 12 for shipping. But actually it is still a little high for shipping. Just a little. But yea, sorry about that.

So they do USPS? How do you get that and what are the rates?

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to know this too as i live on the exact opposite side of the country from florida

Post Thanks / Like

what??? it does?

EDIT: Guys im so stupid, I had it on 3 day select which is weird because I never did 3 day select before.....

So it came out to 12 for shipping. But actually it is still a little high for shipping. Just a little. But yea, sorry about that.

So they do USPS? How do you get that and what are the rates?
    I would read through this thread.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...g-options.html
    Ryan 2006 Volvo S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

I was just about to buy some myself and then went to Costco they have a 36 pack of micofiber towels for $15. That or check Sams Club also every once in awhile u will find a great deal. I live about 2 hours away from Stuart Fl and they charge me $12 for shipping. I only buy if I'm buying a bundle or it's over $95 for free shipping. Im sure they will have some deals on Shipping once the holidays comes around.
    Last edited by Chefrad; 09-25-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast