I’ll be picking up my new company car (2011 Fusion – white) and wanted to experiment with a coating durability shootout. So far, I’ve had excellent results with Optimum Opti-Coat: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/22836-optimum-opti-coating-durability-test-review.html

I’m about to finalize this review, but in the meantime would like to prepare for the next one to come. What coatings are available that would be a good comparison to OC? I have the ability to test/compare 6 total products. I will basically be taping off a 1 foot strip of bare finish/glass/trim down the entire center of the vehicle and will coat each remaining ½ with separate products. Maybe some of the manufacturers/resellers that frequent this forum would be willing to put their product to the test? Those manufacturers/resellers whose product doesn’t have long term staying power need not apply as this test may not show your product in the best light. Let me know if anyone is willing to take on this challenge or any products (coatings) you’d like to see me compare.