autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Which One??

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Which One??

I am getting ready to place an order and try Wolfgang products for the first time. I was planning on getting Total Swirl Remover 3.0 and Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, but I'm confused as to if I should get the Paintwork Polish Enhancer or the Finishing Glaze 3.0, or both. My car is a white daily driver a little over a year old with some swirl marks, but not too bad. I was planning on the following process...

1. Wash
    2. Clay
    3. TSW 3.0
    4. PPE or FG 3.0
    5. DGPS

Is there something PPE offers over FG 3.0 or visa versa? I know PPE is more like a chemical cleaner while FG 3.0 is more like a final polish. Which one would you recommend? Thanks in advance for your time.`

Super Member Joshs2013MSAltimaSL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which One??

My vote is for the Finishing Glaze as it's really a polish...but this is coming from a Seminole...
    Be sure to check out http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-everyone.html. All pictures are welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stop the confusion... just get SIP, 106ff and when you're all done polishing use 50/50 IPA wipe down then top with your wolfgang and you're set

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dust2Glory View Post
    Stop the confusion... just get SIP, 106ff and when you're all done polishing use 50/50 IPA wipe down then top with your wolfgang and you're set

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dust2Glory View Post
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joshs07redss View Post
    My vote is for the Finishing Glaze as it's really a polish...but this is coming from a Seminole...
    Well being a UK Wildcat fan....I'm a no show this year at the big dance, but did get invited to the Prom (N.I.T.) Big Blue Nation!
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Super Member Joshs2013MSAltimaSL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell Jarvis View Post
    Well being a UK Wildcat fan....I'm a no show this year at the big dance, but did get invited to the Prom (N.I.T.) Big Blue Nation!
    Haha...I'm not basketball fan, so I couldn't even tell you how we're doing. But yes I agree with everyone...just get Menzerna products. SIP/106FA/85RD topped with some WG DGPS will do wonders...but if you're stuck on getting WG polishes...that's the way to go.
    Be sure to check out http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-everyone.html. All pictures are welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like

The 3.0 polishes are made by Menzerna and use the same ceramiclear design/abrasives. You can get them both and the sealant for a proper 3 step process.

Post Thanks / Like

Plus he gets those in 16oz vs 32 which is the smallest that menzerna comes in .Some people don't need or possibly ever use 32oz of a polish as those of us the detail for others.
    Ron !!!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.