Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin Dave View Post

Would I be able to attend the detailing clinic tonight? I wouldn't make it until about 7pm because I'm driving from Orlando.

These are casual clinics and you can arrive at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by scrib13 View Post

Are you guys doing this every Thursday night? thanks and hope all is well, Scott

Hi Scott,

Long time no see... we try to do these every other Thursday night with a boat thrown in for variety since we now have our Marine31.com forum.

See this article,

How to find out if there's a Thursday night project going on?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer1649 View Post

Mike, another interesting Thursday night. Though I was working on the black car, I'm curious ref how the new products used on the Mustang work out. Especially the last one who's name escapes me due to age. The one the cures over 12 hours. It's almost like products are starting to be produced that provide "clear coat" protection in a bottle! Anyway, look forward to the next Thursday of detailing.

Den

Great questions Den and I've posted the "Pictures & Comments" thread with before, process and after pictures here,

1965 Mustang GT Convertible - Detailer's Paint Coating

Apply Paint Coating
After the Coating Prep Polish was removed it's time to apply the Detailer's Paint Coating.

Here's a tip...
When starting out with a new/clean applicator of any type, mist a little spray of the Detailer's Paint Coating onto the face of the applicator to prime or moisten the applicator. This will lubricate the surface and make the initial spreading of the paint coating easier.

Priming a clean, dry applicator pad with Detailer's Paint Coating

Here's Robert Diterlizzi applying the coating with a gold finger pocket while Chris is ready to wipe off any high spots.

Click the link to see all the pictures or post your comments or questions...

1965 Mustang GT Convertible - Detailer's Paint Coating