autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Detailed Designs Auto Spa of Atlanta presents our perpetual SnS thread featuring auto detailing, clear bra installations, paint coating systems &

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Claude View Post
    Owner lives in Tennessee and wanted us to get his car protected before it went home to TN. from Atlanta.

2014 Lexus IS350
    New car prep
    CQuartz Finest application
    Wheels removed for thorough detailing and CQF application
    35% ceramic window tint on side and rear windows
    Opti-Guard Leather and Fabric coatings application
    Paint protection film / clear bra installation on bumper, front full fenders, full hood, side mirrors, door cups, a-pillars, leading edge of the roof and rocker panels.

Jean-Claude, the clear bra installation on the IS looks great. No seams can be visibly seen from the pictures.

May I borrow some advice from you?

On this bumper, there are park sensors with rubber lining and the sensors are flushed to the bumper.

Did you lay the film over the rubber lining or you actually trim out the holes for the sensors/the kit has cutouts?

I have the exact same car and am about to install clear bra on the car.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Designs Auto Spa of Atlanta presents our perpetual SnS thread featuring auto detailing, clear bra installations, paint coating systems &

Gotta say i love the work gentleman Just a pure shine, and we love

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Designs Auto Spa of Atlanta presents our perpetual SnS thread featuring auto detailing, clear bra installations, paint coating systems &

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    Jean-Claude, the clear bra installation on the IS looks great. No seams can be visibly seen from the pictures.

May I borrow some advice from you?

On this bumper, there are park sensors with rubber lining and the sensors are flushed to the bumper.

Did you lay the film over the rubber lining or you actually trim out the holes for the sensors/the kit has cutouts?

I have the exact same car and am about to install clear bra on the car.

Thanks.
    We have a plotter that cuts the patterns. We opted to cut a kit without the sensor holes and custom trimmed them out as it tends to come out nice that way.

The advice I would give you is to allow a professional installer do the work. PPF is no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxed View Post
    Gotta say i love the work gentleman Just a pure shine, and we love
    Thanks Waxed!
    Auto Detailing Atlanta | Modesta coatings | Paint Protection Film Atlanta
    http://www.detaileddesignsautospa.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Detai...a/152665034558

Post Thanks / Like

New lights and using them for the first time while applying Modesta BC-06 on some brand new Asanti wheels prior to being mounted.

Post Thanks / Like

Top job again mate !
    05 M/T SER Altima . NismoOBXDynomax exh .RL FSTB&BTD, H&R Springs & Triple C Bolt, RLRShifterBushing, EBC Ft/Rr Pads/Rotors, Synto/Wix Filter, RP MaxATF PS, Motul BF/C, Pennzoil Gear Oil ,Wix cab filter, Interstate, Michelin Pilot A/S+

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a plotter that cuts the patterns. We opted to cut a kit without the sensor holes and custom trimmed them out as it tends to come out nice that way.

The advice I would give you is to allow a professional installer do the work. PPF is no joke.

Thanks Waxed!
    Thanks Jean-Claude. I sent you a pm.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

New lights and using them for the first time while applying Modesta BC-06 on some brand new Asanti wheels prior to being mounted.

The lights look great and bright. I have the Husky 2500lumens LED work light on a stand and I always have to move up and down for different panels Yours solve the problem. May I ask what is the brand name?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndyL View Post
    The lights look great and bright. I have the Husky 2500lumens LED work light on a stand and I always have to move up and down for different panels Yours solve the problem. May I ask what is the brand name?

Thanks.
    It's not a brand. We built the lamp set up from photography parts and outdoor LED flood bulbs.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not a brand. We built the lamp set up from photography parts and outdoor LED flood bulbs.
    I see. No wonder why the lighting tool is so good. Photography has a high requirement for various lighting in order to produce great shoots. Good synergy between car detailing and photography lighting equipment.

Post Thanks / Like

Another professional car detail and CQuartz Finest job in Atlanta performed by Detailed Designs Auto Spa.

This time it's a brand new BMW m235i. After detailing and protecting the paint, we installed Modesta BC-06 on the calipers and wheels.

More about CQuartz Finest in Atlanta here: CQuartz FINEST | Atlanta's CQuartz FINEST installer | DDAS
    and Modesta coatings in Atlanta here: Modesta Coatings in Atlanta | Digital Designs Auto Spa

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast