autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phoenix Detail - Brilliant Black Audi S5 - Paint Correction & CQuartz Finest

Nice work I think its really cool that you have a spouse who enjoys detailing as much as you do. I gotta find someone like that! My personal car (its black too) has bad pitting/rock chips. Its a shame. I have driven cross country quite a bit. I keep the car in good shape but the pitting is on the hood, front bumper, side fenders, even the side door panels. Maybe one day I'll repaint the front end but paint correction shows the true defects of the paint.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Phoenix Detail - Brilliant Black Audi S5 - Paint Correction & CQuartz Finest

Great work, as always! I'm sure the owner will appreciate the fact that he now has the "finest" looking S5 on the block (and possibly the whole city).

Retired Professional Detailer

Super Member Pinpoint_Precision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artofdetailing View Post
    Nice work! I'm curious to know what wheel cleaner you were using? I've been using sonax full effect but the scent is aweful. Bought ammo too but the price point isnt business friendly right now...

-Brian
    I have used Sonax, Wolf'a Gel and many others, the good ones that changes the color to purple, they all smell terrible. I usually use a nose mask, just in case.
    Pinpoint Precision Auto Detailing
    Modesta Glass Coating | Suntek Ultra PPF

Http://www.pinpointprecisionautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful work as always with some tremendous results. How long did the job take from start to finish? Great work once again.

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davey g-force View Post
    Nice work guys! You saved that beautiful S5
    Thanks Davey She looks pretty good now

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Great work Will. As usual, best write ups and pictures period. I might have to give a try on that M101. Keep up the amazing work guys.
    You gotta get some M101, autoailty/detailers club has it at a great price most times....i kinda feel like the most interesting man in the world...."I don't always use super aggressive and expensive compound - but when i do - I prefer M101"

Life would suck without it on jobs like this...thats all i can say. Im sure i coulda kicked on a MF pad and 105 and been fine, but it wouldn't have finished down as nicely or removed as easily. M100 is worth a shot too.

Quote Originally Posted by artofdetailing View Post
    Nice work! I'm curious to know what wheel cleaner you were using? I've been using sonax full effect but the scent is aweful. Bought ammo too but the price point isnt business friendly right now...

-Brian
    Brian - that was 1Z Colour Tech wheel cleaner...it smells gross too....just so you know...kinda like iron-x....but its cheaper than iron-x and IMO (from the testing i did) it cleans better than the sonax. Just did a pretty nasty 4-runner this past weekend and while i had to use wheel woolies to help break down the grime in the barrels - i was able to just spray the faces, let set and then pressure wash them clean..no agitation needed except around the lug nuts.
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 04Golf View Post
    Nice work I think its really cool that you have a spouse who enjoys detailing as much as you do. I gotta find someone like that! My personal car (its black too) has bad pitting/rock chips. Its a shame. I have driven cross country quite a bit. I keep the car in good shape but the pitting is on the hood, front bumper, side fenders, even the side door panels. Maybe one day I'll repaint the front end but paint correction shows the true defects of the paint.
    She's my sister...don't worry, i get that all the time lol

Black loves to show its pitting...i honestly kinda wonder if a car had been coated from the get-go - if it would have resisted or lessened the pitting...im not sure if anyone has done any testing like that yet or not.

Quote Originally Posted by zmcgovern45 View Post
    Great work, as always! I'm sure the owner will appreciate the fact that he now has the "finest" looking S5 on the block (and possibly the whole city).
    Hahaha, sure hope so - we put a lot of work into it but he seemed happy with it all, thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Guy View Post
    Beautiful work as always with some tremendous results. How long did the job take from start to finish? Great work once again.
    This one i think took between 25-30 hours (combining both my and Dani's hours) - i honestly didn't watch the clock as closely on this one - but i think thats a pretty close estimate.
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Another awsome turnaround Wills......good to see Dani doing a litttle more work LOL j/k Dani.

Great job guys!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Super Member Pinpoint_Precision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah M100 I have but I don't like it that much but this week I will be getting some M101 for sure. Great job once again bud.
    Pinpoint Precision Auto Detailing
    Modesta Glass Coating | Suntek Ultra PPF

Http://www.pinpointprecisionautodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful results as usual, always enjoy your write-ups.

Give the girl some room when working on the rear bumper!! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks amazing!
    2013 Accord V6 coupe 6MT San Marino Red

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast