autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Griots Garage Detailing Bag review

I already have a nice, big detailing bag which I use a lot and love. A member on here was NICE enough to buy me a Boss G15 polisher, and on top of that he threw in the Griots Garage Detailing Bag! Since I already have a really nice bag, I would have never bought this on my own (probably any ways lol) But... I'm glad he did!

It's a detailing bag *duh!* they make to hold their Boss polisher and some supplies. I don't have Griot pads or their compounds & polishes. So I can't comment on how those will fit, but I can only imagine since this bag was probably designed around them, everything would fit perfectly. I have it loaded up and everything I wanted to put in it fits great. Here are some pics, and some thoughts.

It's pretty big, and feels well built. I've only had it a few days and outside of seeing how things fit in it, haven't even used it. But I've never heard anyone say anything but great things about the quality of stuff that Griots releases, so I'm sure this will hold up.

OHHH! Not much to see, this is the top, I have 6 very plush towels, AG doesn't sell this brand so I won't mention them. But they're 800gsm.

With the towels removed. I have a bag full of various sized detailing swabs and an Autoscrub pad.

On the left side there are 4 small'ish pouches and 1 large one. In the small ones I have a pad brush & an 8 oz bottle of Scholl Concepts compound & polish in the 3 small pouches. 3 Spider Pads in the last one. The other side - 16oz Wolfgang Pad Cleaner the top (not in a pouch) 6 Scholl Concepts Spider Pads. A 200ml Ceriglass, 200ml Polish Angel Escelate & 200ml Viking Spritz. With a 16oz Blackfire Pad Conditioner bottle at the bottom (not in a pouch) And the Boss G15 Polisher right in the middle. Even with all that, it's not cramped at all. I'll be re-organizing it and putting even more stuff in it. With a few more towels some & some clay lube I'd have everything needed to buff out a car in 1 bag.

Not in the pictures, there are 2 pouches on each side on the outside of the bag. I have 3 with the different tapes CarPro makes. They're pretty wide pockets so you could find something good to stuff in them.

Overall I really like this bag, my polisher will fit in my other bag, which I think is a tad bit bigger, but this one has pouches for my pads where the other one has a dozen 16oz bottle holders. So really I'll be taking both with me on a detail. The price isn't exactly cheap, but it's quality and can hold a large amount of goodies.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots Garage Detailing Bag review

thanks for review