autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Black label sealant

Wanted to right a simple quick review on black label sealant. It comes in a small bottle 8oz. I thought it would not be enough but it did one car and I have half of it left. It is easy to apply and take off. I am happy with how it looks. Very user friendly! Here is one pic I will put up more later Black label sealant-imageuploadedbyagonline1384278621-228599-jpg
    Like my page on facebook ill like back - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian...668?fref=photo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black label sealant

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcLeod View Post
    Wanted to right a simple quick review on black label sealant. It comes in a small bottle 8oz. I thought it would not be enough but it did one car and I have half of it left. It is easy to apply and take off. I am happy with how it looks. Very user friendly! Here is one pic I will put up more later Black label sealant-imageuploadedbyagonline1384278621-228599-jpg
    You way over used product if you did one car and have only half left. That bottle can easily have 25 applications in it, easily.

Thin is in man.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    You way over used product if you did one car and have only half left. That bottle can easily have 25 applications in it, easily.

Thin is in man.
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Thin is in man.
    I might have more left idk how many cars is it suppose to do?
    Like my page on facebook ill like back - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian...668?fref=photo

Post Thanks / Like

I might have more left idk how many cars is it suppose to do?
    There's no exact number of cars, but that bottle like I said should do about 20 - 25 cars. Depending on size of course. You'd use slightly more on a Hummer than a Prius
    Back to the full-time grind.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Half?
    Seriously?

Thin is in man.
    For REAL!!!!!!

Dude, that bottle should still feel like it's full. I mean I don't have BL Sealant and if it's a WOWA product then ˝ ounce per vehicle is all you'd need. Similar to BF Crystal Seal or WD Liquid Seal, which I do have. (The instructions talk about "buffing it off" which you really don't do with a WOWA sealant.) Although you do 'wipe' it after you're all done.

If it's more like your typical WOWO sealant, put some one, let it haze, wipe it off. Like Megs M21 2.0, WF DGPS, BF Wet Diamond, (all I also have) or say Menz Power Lock, then you use maybe 1 to 1˝ ounces.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have BLPC but I do have DPPC and that little 4 oz bottle felt VERY full after applying 2x's to my CRZ. Sure its a small car but I used 3 sprays per panel and like I said, did the car twice. Using half a bottle, an 8 oz bottle at that, is just crazy, LOL!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so you over-used the product.

...But thanks for the mini-review Brian. More pics please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rose
    I am cursed for life because I can never look at beautiful paint without seeing the defects

Post Thanks / Like

lol, remind me of my dad. I bought him a bottle of Menzerna powerlock for his birthday and he used about 10 oz's on his chopped hot rod and waited about 3 hours and wouldnt wipe it off till it got chalky. of course that time never came as i told him this isnt mothers carnuba paste. lol.

So i took the bottle from him and gave him a sample size bottle of Wet diamond sealant and told him this should do the car twice. after that he was on his way. the reality is putting it in a 1 or 2 oz bottle is the best way to teach someone to apply it thin. if they overapply only they will be left without sealed panels so you tend to then under apply instead.

btw, thanks for the review !

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait just checked did not use as much as I thought! Have a lot left over! Probably used 1/4 but like y'all are saying should have not used as much

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast