autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Gloss Tire Gel and Cobra WW 28x44

DP Gloss Tire Gel penetrates deep below the surface to hydrate and refresh dull, dry rubber.
    This product is truly amazing. Initially I bought this product to have for other people cars, but the lack of interest has made me start using it on my own car. First time I used it was last week I believe. I applied it using a Cobra Foam Detailer. Last week there was absolutely no sling (drove the car a few hours later) and the tire was dry to the touch. After washing the car today though I'm so much more impressed. This stuff truly does protect you tires, and to my amazement water was beading on them! I couldn't believe it. The price of this stuff is on point as well, considering the 32oz bottle should last a long time. I don't really have any other tire products to compare it to except OTC stuff, but I can't imagine it getting any better than this. Doesn't give the tires a "cheap shine" either, more of a matte gloss, clean look.

The Ultimate Guzzler Waffle Weave Microfiber Drying Towel by Cobra is a large drying towel for big SUVs, trucks and vans! Towel-dry your vehicle with
    I've always been reluctant to buy this towel, due to the price. After giving it a few chances I can say I'm so happy I made this purchase. I was lucky enough to get it while it was BOGO, but after using it I may have to pick up one or two more. The towel is just absolutely HUGE! It takes one of these to dry my car 98%. I use the little Cobra WW to get the little water droppings coming out of the moldings after. This has greatly reduced my drying time, and anyone scared about the price- just buy one. I have Cobra WW that are still going strong from Winter 08 so I'm sure I'll be getting good usage out of this!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DP Gloss Tire Gel and Cobra WW 28x44

both are indeed great products , heres my thoughts on each :

DP Tire Gel -- you must dry tires well and get water out of ribbing before application. Apply a coat with a foam wax applicator and allow to cure for 10 minutes. Rewipe to avoid sling and to make uniform look to dressing. (removes any over application)

Guzzlers --- These towels rock. I personally had my wet largest stolen at Ecklers several years back so you know its good. I do find each of three sizes to be perfect for small, sedans, and trucks.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DP Gloss Tire Gel and Cobra WW 28x44

I too was lucky enough to pick the Guzzlers up when they were BOGO and I am glad I did. Every time I use them I am simply amazed at how much water they hold. I just wish I would have picked up more at the same time.