autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Griots warranty?

I just got my Griots DA today. Is there any kind of special card you have to fill out for the warranty? Also, it came with spare brushes. If they do go out, and I change them, does this void the warranty? Thanks.
    John

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Griots warranty?

There was no warranty card in the box with mine. Changing brushes shouldn't void the warranty...they provided them to you in case you need to replace them.

Post Thanks / Like

It is more of a "customer satisfaction" policy. They are great about customer service similar to AG. They would rather lose money than lose a customer. I would keep your receipt just in case. I have used the warranty twice on other products (no problems with my polisher). They replaced it no hassle.

Here is the quote from their website:

At Griot's Garage, we want you as a customer for life. Everything you purchase from us comes with a lifetime guarantee against defect. We want you to enjoy our quality products for 180 days and have fun with them! If you don't like it for any reason during this time, return it for a full refund or credit. After that, you're covered with our lifetime guarantee against defect, in which we will either repair it, replace it, or credit your purchase price if we are able to do neither. Some items have a life span during normal use and they wear out. Our warranty does not include replacement of such items after normal use. Of course our guarantee doesn't cover abuse... But you already knew that.
    Customers for life. That's our guarantee.
    Kevin
    Griots Garage 6in ROP, 3in ROP, pneumatic 3in polisher
    Flex 3401, Porter Cable PC7424 (the old non-XP model).

Post Thanks / Like

That's why I went with them when deciding on a polisher. Matt @ AG told me this and I was instantly hooked. Of course I havn't received the polisher yet, I'm 100% possitive that I made the right choice for the long haul in polishing!

Post Thanks / Like

If you have ANY problems with your Griot's, you will receive a new one. Don't expect to be able to replace a part or anything, but you will receive a brand new machine if you have any kinds of problems with the one you ordered. Don't be afraid to "tinker" with your machine if necessary either. Gratz on your decision. You won't be sorry.
    yaatraphotography@gmail.com
    O.C.Detailing - New Port Richey, FL. - http://www.facebook.com/ocdetailingraleigh
    (434)851-1313

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by O.C.Detailing View Post
    If you have ANY problems with your Griot's, you will receive a new one. Don't expect to be able to replace a part or anything, but you will receive a brand new machine if you have any kinds of problems with the one you ordered. Don't be afraid to "tinker" with your machine if necessary either. Gratz on your decision. You won't be sorry.

No questions asked return policy i know from experience,Griots and AG are great on customer service.

Ken