autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

How to Upload from phone gallery?

How to Upload from phone gallery?-imageuploadedbyagonline1399772617-279301-jpg

Every time I upload a picture in the autogeek online app on my phone from my gallery it turns out as a thumbnail like this picture. Is there anyway to change this or will it always be like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to Upload from phone gallery?

You need to use the upload photo tab or use a site like Flickr or Photobucket

What you will need it IMG code and then paste it for each photo

What you are using is the attachment feature when you post a photo
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by brandon@F40 View Post
    How to Upload from phone gallery?-imageuploadedbyagonline1399772617-279301-jpg

Every time I upload a picture in the autogeek online app on my phone from my gallery it turns out as a thumbnail like this picture. Is there anyway to change this or will it always be like that.

That's because the phone app is simply "inserting" the pictures.

The BEST way to share a picture is to first upload the picture to your free gallery here on AGO and then "insert" the picture using the [IMG] Tags.

You have to invest a little time in reading my articles as I show how to do all of this stuff the right way. Once you learn how it's easy. Most people are to lazy to invest the time on teaching themselves how to work with pictures the right way on a forum.

So they just use the lame method of attaching pictures.

If you're going to be a "Forum Person" on ANY forum, help yourself by learning how to work with picture on the Internet

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Evan.J View Post

You need to use the upload photo tab or use a site like Flickr or Photobucket

I don't think Flickr is as bad as Photobucket but if I had a dollar for every missing picture hosted on Photobucket I'd be a rich man.

If a person hosts their pictures on Photobucket sooner or later they will disappear.

1. Either the person will delete existing pictures hosted on Photobucket to make room for new pictures once they've used all their free account space.

2. If you "pay" for a Pro account to get more room you now have to "pay" forever. Once you stop paying your account will go away and along with it all the pictures.

If you upload your pictures to your free gallery account here at AGO Autogeek pays the bill for the service space and as long as AG is around your pictures will be around and we don't plan on going anywhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get TAPATALK Pro (not the free version). It's like 5 bucks or something. I'm using it now. You get unlimited photos hosting in the app. It works on IPhones/iPads.

This pic is posted from TAPATALK Pro.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post

Get TAPATALK Pro (not the free version). It's like 5 bucks or something. I'm using it now. You get unlimited photos hosting in the app.

Thanks for adding that Chris.... I had Tapatalk Pro on my old iPhone and then when I upgraded I somehow didn't get it configured correctly but on the old iPhone it did work really well.

I "think" I've seen pictures disappear using this method but can't say for sure. Not sure how Tapatalk is going to hold up over time for hosting pictures.