autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday!!!!!

Well....its thats time again folks............

IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAY YYYYYY!!!!

Happy Friday boys and girls!!!

My sister posted this on my fb page the other day and I thought it was hilarious!!! I want to leave notes in the bathroom, here at work, telling people to WASH THEIR D@MN HANDS!! I've been in there when someone's taking a crap and get up and walk out WITHOUT washing their hands!!! YUCK!!! TMI I know but ....I hate it because I'm the local IT guy! FML!

Enjoy the link:

The Most Enjoyably Cantankerous Notes Ever Posted In The Workplace | Happy Place

So the plans for the weekend are to finish my taxes and head downtown DC. They have a new food truck that serves Puerto Rican food. My fiancee and I love to eat good food!! Depending on the weather, I will wash my car and apply some touch up paint on the edge of my rear bumper. It looks like they had adjusted it with a flat head screw driver.

Speaking of my bumper....I want to, again, thank each and every one of you guys and gals, that provided feedback on all of my threads I posted about my accident. I really appreciate everyones thoughts/suggestions/information that you gave me.

So what about you guys...what are your plans for the weekend?
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Happy Friday!!!!!

hahahahaha O man, page 4 has the best ones! lol. They are all great!
    From PA, just outside of Philadelphia.
    Still new to the game. Hobby Detailer. General car lover, but a huge Toyota enthusiast!!
    Looking forward to always learning!

Post Thanks / Like

Alex,

Looks like very few so far realize this!

After the dusting we got over the last two days I think a rinseless wash is in order and an interior detail too.

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday Alex! This weekend will be another wash out due to weather. Florida is nuts with the weather. One day it is 80 and stormy, 40 the next and then 80 again with storms. Two weekends in a row have been a wash out for me. I have a ton of landscaping to do and everything is on hold.

This weekend has two parts...one good and one bad. The good is that my contractor is coming by and we are going to finally start the planning of my new 3 car garage. I have some ideas for the plans and so does he so we will see if we can come to something we both are happy with.

The bad: My wife and a good friend of hers had a falling out about god knows what last year. Apparently Saturday is the big sit down to hash things out and figure out who slighted who. Of course I have zero interest in the whole affair but have been told that I will be there. For what I dont know. Security? Finger point? Nod head in agreement? No clue.

But I can tell you this. I would rather sit in my garage and jam a fork in my eyes than sit around while these two nut jobs cackle over their issues. So, good times at the Pilot household as usual!

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday Alex!

Love the signs.......I could write a ton of them for Mrs07 but It would end up in a

SO I'll refrain LOL.

Hey Ed you need this?

have a good weekend everybody!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post

Hey Ed you need this?

Absolutely perfect Tim! FedEx that bad boy down here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post
    But I can tell you this. I would rather sit in my garage and jam a fork in my eyes than sit around while these two nut jobs cackle over their issues. So, good times at the Pilot household as usual!

Post Thanks / Like

I just got sick... so I'm hoping to get over it soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CASH XRS View Post
    hahahahaha O man, page 4 has the best ones! lol. They are all great!
    I haven't even gone through all of them but these are HILARIOUS!!! I've never seen someone make a note in real life though. I've made notes here at work...put on on the cabinet door above the microwave saying: "If you make a mess in the microwave, please be courteous to yoru co-workers and clean it up!" I made on for the fridge too... I couldn't believe I had to do that but people were being slobs. Someone heated up soup and it got all over the inside of the microwave. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    Alex,

Looks like very few so far realize this!

After the dusting we got over the last two days I think a rinseless wash is in order and an interior detail too.
    ....I have to deal with customer's Blackberry devices here too. :-/ thats the ultimate gross me out and FML moment. I know good and well people are sitting on the toilet typing away on the Blackberry.

Have a great weekend Bobby!

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche Pilot View Post
    Happy Friday Alex! This weekend will be another wash out due to weather. Florida is nuts with the weather. One day it is 80 and stormy, 40 the next and then 80 again with storms. Two weekends in a row have been a wash out for me. I have a ton of landscaping to do and everything is on hold.

This weekend has two parts...one good and one bad. The good is that my contractor is coming by and we are going to finally start the planning of my new 3 car garage. I have some ideas for the plans and so does he so we will see if we can come to something we both are happy with.

The bad: My wife and a good friend of hers had a falling out about god knows what last year. Apparently Saturday is the big sit down to hash things out and figure out who slighted who. Of course I have zero interest in the whole affair but have been told that I will be there. For what I dont know. Security? Finger point? Nod head in agreement? No clue.

When I read that, for some reason, that Verizon Wireless commercial popped into my head where the dude and his girl are at dinner and he's watching the game on his phone..."did you just look at the game on your phone?"

Dang Ed...I'm sorry to hear you'll be a mediator this weekend. I've had to play that role a few times with my sister and some of her friends. Its like come on man...ya'll are grown ash women!"

The garage sounds awesome! Take pictures! I would like to see the transition.

Aside from being thrown in the middle of a girl fight, have a fantastic weekend Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by dad07 View Post
    Happy Friday Alex!

Love the signs.......I could write a ton of them for Mrs07 but It would end up in a

SO I'll refrain LOL.

Hey Ed you need this?

LMAO Tim!!! I'll save some advil just in case you get some bright ideas...LMAO! I hope you and Mrs.07 have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfNForest View Post
    I just got sick... so I'm hoping to get over it soon.
    It's this crazy weather!!! One word....ZICAM!!!! It works!
    Alex
    ...."Do the right thing...even when no one is looking"

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Friday!

Nothing amazing happening this weekend. The weather is blah...

My Aunt and Uncle are coming to see me from farm country (Quad Cities). So I am going to take them to get some real pizza tomorrow.

Other than that. rest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast