autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Donald Trump 2012

Snoopy, Woodstock 2012!

On a side note... We just need someone with ears that will listen to the PEOPLE and eyes to SEE WHAT IS WRONG! Nothing more Nothing less... SOMEONE WHO WILL CLEAN UP OUR COUNTRY and BE THERE FOR IT'S PEOPLE!!!
    Galatians 6:17
    Hello my name is Chris
    www.crownkote.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by superd View Post
    • I would prefer to see people receiving government assistance be mandated to work, be drug tested, and not make it a lifestyle. Obama is content giving away the hard earned income of those who work. If you're a successful hunter your family has food, if not you learn to hunt..........not expect those who are successful to feed your family.

• The media

These are the two biggest points you have and they are both spot on with why OUR country is a WRECK!!!! Thank you for pointing these out as we all need to realize this!!!
    Galatians 6:17
    Hello my name is Chris
    www.crownkote.com

Post Thanks / Like

I won't vote for Trump. He supported nationalized health care, donated to Democrats, and supported the SCOTUS decision in Kelo V New London, CT eminent domain case. Now he's a chest pounding conservative? He's an ideological drunk driver, all over the road politically. If y'all want a successful businessman for a POTUS candidate, look into Herman Cain.
    Brian Fowler, Hernando, FL
    2008 Mustang Pony Package

Post Thanks / Like

I think that we need someone who will go after the big money people. To bad the big money people have our goverment bought and payed for. Its the middle class people that pay the most taxes, die in our wars , and keep the econony going , but its the middle class that gets craped on the most. By middle class I mean the $35,ooo.oo to $100,000.00 a year people. We should have a National Health Plan. For a start just give everbody Medicare. It covers 80%. If we can pay for war , we can pay for Medicare. We need a Presedent like Franklin Roosevelt. We need programs to get people back to work , and not just give people money. We better do something fast because we are going down the drink fast . At this rate we will be a third world country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's also not forget the government is also being controlled by and work with the mafia and cartels.

"You can help create your own luck, you can make things happen through hard work and intelligence."- Donald J. Trump

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I believe he will make an excellent president. What are your thoughts?
    no way. incredibly high risk personality. has proven himself to have little regard for others and lacks integrity. i've lived near Atlantic City my entire life and ever since i was little i've known how terrible it is to do business with Trump. i'm 32 now and things haven't changed. they never will. it is the way he is.

Ron Paul is the only candidate who would have made the major changes necessary to get this country sorted out, but the US is too middle of the road to accept such a solution, and can't see the forest through the trees. the people of this country would rather die a slow death than take a little pain up front in exchange for living happily ever after. partisan politics is ridiculous and people are too lazy. RP is too old now, but there is always hope that eventually his son will fill his shoes nicely. and by that time, the generation that could possibly accept real CHANGE will give it a chance.

republican, democrat, conservative, progressive, tea party....i don't care about labels. and screw the news networks. i don't need anyone to explain to me why one person is better than the other while trashing everyone else. i want someone who will do what is right and stop the incessant wasting of cash by our government on all fronts. defends our shores, take care of our people and stop spending money and lives on foreign interests. nobody fulfills all of those requirements except Ron Paul.
    '09 Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG / '14 Audi Q5 3.0 S-Line / '99.5 Pathfinder SE

I DO NOT support or recommend Oakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, one things for sure. The Amerian ppl are tired of the status quo. Thats why I feel The Donald is are only choice. The man is not afraid to speak his mind and his success in the business world can't be denied. He commands the attention of all...

For example. I like his stance on pirates

Last edited by Flash Gordon; 04-28-2011 at 10:12 AM.
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larry A View Post
    I think that we need someone who will go after the big money people. To bad the big money people have our goverment bought and payed for. Its the middle class people that pay the most taxes, die in our wars , and keep the econony going , but its the middle class that gets craped on the most. By middle class I mean the $35,ooo.oo to $100,000.00 a year people. We should have a National Health Plan. For a start just give everbody Medicare. It covers 80%. If we can pay for war , we can pay for Medicare. We need a Presedent like Franklin Roosevelt. We need programs to get people back to work , and not just give people money. We better do something fast because we are going down the drink fast . At this rate we will be a third world country.
    The rich pay 50% of the tax money the government brings in from the citizens and nearly 50% of the population pays no taxes at all. The only thing that brought America out of the depression was WWII. FDRs programs created temp jobs not long term jobs which is what we need. Plus the fed can't even pay for the SS money that you are forced to pay into the system so how can it pay for healthcare for everyone? Let healthcare companies compete across state lines and you will see a real decrease in insurance rates. The fed is spending itself and this country into oblivian and it's not just one party or president that's responsible. Cutting spending and trimming down the fed would be a good place to start.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by builthatch View Post
    nobody fulfills all of those requirements except Ron Paul.
    Well, whilst I admit, he...urrrr she does command attention. Its not the attention I was hoping for. No ones going to be intimidated by this vvvvvvv

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Sad thing is, is that now days, the President does not have anywhere near as much say as he used to decades ago. He is more of a head-figure then anything. They can say what they want to do, and push for what they feel is right, but if the House and Senate do not pass it, Its gone. Unfortunately, the House and Senate just cant agree on anything and are too worried about what party they belong to. They argue, and rub dirt in each others face while the American people are the ones suffering.

this country's political methods need a complete overhaul first if anything.

But hey, thats just my opinion. And as the saying goes; "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them, and they all stink".

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast