autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Back Order

Post Thanks / Like

Back Order

When items on AG.net are on back order, what has been the typical turnaround time to get these items back on the shelf? The Mothers wheel/tire/wheel well brush set has been on back order for a while. I'm just curious if I'm better off looking locally or if these are going to be back on the shelf anytime in the near future. I noticed that the DP Wheel Special is also on back order.

They must be great products to sell as fast as they do, so I'll have to make sure I jump on them both when they become available. I thought I'd ask those who have been here a while, how long it usually takes for things to become available again?

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Back Order

subscribed! waiting on the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like nobody knows.

The clean air vent brush kit is on back order as well.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KSVT View Post
    When items on AG.net are on back order, what has been the typical turnaround time to get these items back on the shelf? The Mothers wheel/tire/wheel well brush set has been on back order for a while. I'm just curious if I'm better off looking locally or if these are going to be back on the shelf anytime in the near future. I noticed that the DP Wheel Special is also on back order.

They must be great products to sell as fast as they do, so I'll have to make sure I jump on them both when they become available. I thought I'd ask those who have been here a while, how long it usually takes for things to become available again?

Mark
    +2 , on the DP Wheel Glaze
    Team Flex PE14-2 150(Serial#0005)/3401/3403/XFE 7-15

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like nobody knows.

Mark
    I think you would get further if you called or emailed AG rather then posting in the Off Topic forum

Post Thanks / Like

This is on back-order too! - Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaner, detailing clay alternative, paint cleaning spray

I need to try it out along side a detailing clay!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1 View Post
    I think you would get further if you called or emailed AG rather then posting in the Off Topic forum
    That'd be too easy! Actually, I'd rather not tie anyone up on the phones with little questions. If one of the mods at AG wants to chime in here, that's fine. This way it lets everyone know and I don't have to keep the secret all to myself.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Mark
    Mothers is having some issues with stock on their brushes they are telling us it will be a few weeks.

Looks like nobody knows.

Mark
    Vent brush is on backorder from the manufacturer till end of October.

Quote Originally Posted by Moz View Post
    +2 , on the DP Wheel Glaze
    Tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by sohail99 View Post
    This is on back-order too! - Ultima Elastrofoam Paint Cleaner, detailing clay alternative, paint cleaning spray

I need to try it out along side a detailing clay!
    This item is discountinued.

That'd be too easy! Actually, I'd rather not tie anyone up on the phones with little questions. If one of the mods at AG wants to chime in here, that's fine. This way it lets everyone know and I don't have to keep the secret all to myself.

Mark
    You would not be bothering us, that is what we are here for.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Meghan! Now, everyone can see what's going on with these items. I'm pretty forgetful, so I'd probably call you guys and then forget to share my answer with the rest of AG.

My main thing was whether the back ordered items were due to AG waiting on a new shipment, or if it was all on the manufacturer's end.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Meghan! Now, everyone can see what's going on with these items. I'm pretty forgetful, so I'd probably call you guys and then forget to share my answer with the rest of AG.

My main thing was whether the back ordered items were due to AG waiting on a new shipment, or if it was all on the manufacturer's end.

Mark
    When we are out of stuff its most usually the manufacture as we keep a lot of stock in this warehouse. But we work with our manufactures to do the best we can but sometimes they just do not have it to give to us!