autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach Bag

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coach Bag

Quote Originally Posted by the_invisible View Post
    The wife and daughter spend a lot on Italian bags from Louis Vuitton and Gucci it's unreal. They bought me a couple of Coach man's carrier bags. They are REALLY great for both business, casual, and travelling. A great leather bag is suitable for all occasions.
    Did you just admit to carrying a "man purse"?

In the imortal words of Jerry Seinfeld......"Its not a purse....its a european carry-all"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    I know a guy with a whole lotta Coaches in the back of a van .... oh, well I digress. (smiling)
    I like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn1270 View Post
    Did you just admit to carrying a "man purse"?

In the imortal words of Jerry Seinfeld......"Its not a purse....its a european carry-all"
    "It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - Alan Garner (Zach Galifianakis), The Hangover
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rwright View Post
    So the wife and I are taking another week long trip to Chicago in June and I'm on lock-down from ordering stuff. She wants to do more activities this time and shop a little more. Last year we were in the Coach store and she was looking at a $400 Coach bag (cheap for Coach I know; small bag) along with some other stuff. So I started thinking, if she buys one of those this year and who knows what else, what can I buy to make it fair and equal? When I buy car stuff she gets to shop for the same amount to make it fair. The way I see it, I really want to try the new Meg's Unigrit Sanding system but also want a rotary...
    OHH BOYS... glad I can help out. What she was doing was showing you the bag she wants you to buy her. She carried it for a bit so you could make a mental note and pick it up at a later date for a Christmas gift or birthday...

Quote Originally Posted by jpegs13 View Post
    I have 4 daughters..... 2 in their 20's and 2 teens, it's soooo hard to keep them from "keeping up with the Joneses". Girls can be cruel and fashion is the main target.
    My son and I clean our cars a lot....alone.....outside.....away from the women
    You and your son have a man cave, its just outside! At least you have somewhere to hide!

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    I know a guy with a whole lotta Coaches in the back of a van .... oh, well I digress. (smiling)
    Scott you have a lot of friends I would like to get to know...
    And how many purses have you bought for your wife out of this said van!?!?

Post Thanks / Like

I went through the same thing last year with my wife. She got one that cost $300 I think. I got it for her for her b day. Then when my b day came around I got some stuff too. Not close to $300 but it was up there. We usually try to spend the same on other.

Post Thanks / Like

$400 can get you some of the Meguiar's sanding discs, interface pad, and a Makita rotary

Post Thanks / Like

You need to head to Key West as there is a Coach outlet right on Duval St. I was down there for business earlier this month without the wife. She would always eye one of those Coach bags in the mall at home but never could bring herself to spend that kind of coin on a bag. Anyway, before I returned home, I found a small handbag in the store for $69. It was regularly $199 but I still haven't told my wife what I actually spent as I got it at the outlet. I'll just let her continue to think I dropped two bills for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    OHH BOYS... glad I can help out. What she was doing was showing you the bag she wants you to buy her. She carried it for a bit so you could make a mental note and pick it up at a later date for a Christmas gift or birthday...
    Well I didn't make a mental note like I should have. Every hotel that she looks at is on or very close to the Magnificent Mile... I think I am about to pay dearly for my mistake from last year! Another item on her side, thanks to BP our 10 day trip to Destin Beach, FL in July has been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by matt@autogeek.net View Post
    $400 can get you some of the Meguiar's sanding discs, interface pad, and a Makita rotary
    Funny you mention this Matt, I have been looking at these items for quite sometime now. I'm trying to reason with her to acquire some of the vacation funding...

Post Thanks / Like

Coach, Louis V, Tiffany, Rolex - There is a real nice selection in NYC in China Town

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the time has arrived. We leave in just a couple hours for Chicago. I have been advised that she is going shopping. I think it has something to do with the order I'm about to place at Autogeek. I did manage to find out that she is skipping the Coach store!!!

Post Thanks / Like

When I take my daughter shopping I do my best to keep her out of that store. She already has 1 coach bag ($800 freaking dollars) but its not enough... I did get talked into a buying her a pair of pink Coach shoes the last time I took her shopping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast