autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you Believe this is a Hyundai

My son has Genesis Coupe 3.6? R Spec. I walked the Hyundai lot a few times when he was looking. Unbelievable how far they have come. Everything about them seems very high quality. Looks like really nice leather.
    I remember when Hyundais and Yugos first started coming into the country. They weren't even taken seriously. My how times change!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shortspark View Post
    I forgot to ask you a couple questions. I have a 2007 Sonata and of course it has been perfect, but no comparison to this new version. I notice you have a pano roof. How cool do you think that will keep you in the Florida sun during summer? I ask because I worry about that myself living here in Texas. Secondly, how cool are the front seats? Some cars don't really cool and just send out air whereas others, such as Lincoln, seem to somehow divert air conditioned air to the seats. What does the Sonata do in this regard?
    The sun roof has a full length automatically retracted cover. This time of year the sun is low so it's not bad, the ac cranks so no problem there. The seats seem to cool quickly, again it's not hot yet so will wait to see full summer heat. Also with the Bluelink system you can start it automatically so it will be cool anyway by the time you hop in. They've really made a lot of improvements, even over the last generation. It's really solidly built, and as you know you can't beat the warranty.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    My son has Genesis Coupe 3.6? R Spec. I walked the Hyundai lot a few times when he was looking. Unbelievable how far they have come. Everything about them seems very high quality. Looks like really nice leather.
    I remember when Hyundais and Yugos first started coming into the country. They weren't even taken seriously. My how times change!
    That's hilarious, my thoughts too. My wife and I started dating in 1988 and we always used to laugh at Yugos and Hyundai Excels! And of course the Chrylser Iaccoca K Car!!
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    That's hilarious, my thoughts too. My wife and I started dating in 1988 and we always used to laugh at Yugos and Hyundai Excels! And of course the Chrylser Iaccoca K Car!!
    Yugo went the way everyone thought both would go. The wind actually blew a Yugo off the Mackinac bridge in Michigan lol I had heard that story several times. Verified it before I posted it lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Yugo went the way everyone thought both would go. The wind actually blew a Yugo off the Mackinac bridge in Michigan lol I had heard that story several times. Verified it before I posted it lmao
    That's wild!

This was in the showroom, 2015 Genesis, and this isn't even the top of the line Genesis. I kept thinking how I'd like to polish that paint out, it's a great color and really brings out it's lines.

2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

One of my neighbors father bought one of those.mdark gray. Got in a pretty bad accident within a month. Not bad enough to total it though. They defiantly got it right when they built that one too. My sons Lexus IS close to that color. As soon as the car can sit still long enough we're going to polish that one. Those back seats recline if I'm not mistaken.

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

I also own Genesis 2015, and used to have 2012 Sonata 2.0T Limited
    It's simply the best car I ever drive, the Ultimate edition is just pure joy to drive.
    This was the one of the main reason I wanted to preserve the cars paint same as I bought it , and during past few months I have learned so much, thanks to you all guys , my brand new car will look fresh and shiny.
    Can you Believe this is a Hyundai-imageuploadedbytapatalk1420409541-039741-jpgCan you Believe this is a Hyundai-imageuploadedbytapatalk1420409699-157989-jpgCan you Believe this is a Hyundai-imageuploadedbytapatalk1420409914-454451-jpg

Sent from my Can you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundaiusing Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I drove a rental Sonata for 2 week while on business in NYC and I tried to beat the breaks off that thing. Great on gas and handles nicely, I was impressed!!!

I'll tell you what, in the mid-size 4 door market, Hyundai is making noise. I'd be hard pressed to buy anything other for the money.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mcate
    Black isn't a color, it's a part time job.

Hallandale Beach, between Miami and Fort Lauderdale
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my neighbors father bought one of those.mdark gray. Got in a pretty bad accident within a month. Not bad enough to total it though. They defiantly got it right when they built that one too. My sons Lexus IS close to that color. As soon as the car can sit still long enough we're going to polish that one. Those back seats recline if I'm not mistaken.

The Genesis back seats doesn't recline unfortunately, Sonata does.
    Genesis has small opening to trunk compartment trough that middle elbow console.

Sent from my Can you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a HyundaiCan you Believe this is a Hyundaiusing Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roikins View Post
    The Genesis back seats doesn't recline unfortunately, Sonata does.
    Genesis has small opening to trunk compartment trough that middle elbow console.

I thought they did in that one also. Seems like if your going to use something like that in one of your cars it would be the top end car???

Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast