autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by ducksfan View Post
    Well, don't stop with a few. Go back to your right wing propaganda source and get a few more so you can regurgitate them up for us. You wouldn't want to have an original thought or anything.

Let's see:

Ending fossil fuels and rely on green energy - well yeah. You didn't think he was just going to follow you libs off the cliff with ignoring climate change, did you?

Something about ideology and indoctrinating the youth in schools. Yeah, that hasn't been going on in schools forever. But as far as the one subset of indoctrination you refer to, I don't know I'm not LGBTQRSTUV so I'll stay out of the hate spitting on this.

Smother 1st/2nd amendment - I'm confused here. I thought it was those far left, commie loving reds who cried for their 1st amendment rights. Maybe with Trump adoring Putin, this has been reversed. Hard to keep up with the winds of change.

Keep the border open for Illegals - What border is open???? I think all the people who are still on this conspiracy theory should spend their vacations going to the border and building a huge wall (like 50 foot tall) and quit filling up the campgrounds I want to stay at.
    Hey, you do know it was the Republicans who are responsible for the majority of the Mexican immigrants in the US, right? Pushed by Republican businessmen who wanted cheap labor that would be afraid to complain.

Push the soft on crime approach - that's hilarious coming from people who supported a president who passed out pardons like party favors. Oh, and that little good time at the Capital. A lady died there. In the "Lib" state of California where I live they routinely charge people involved in a crime where someone dies with murder. You're pushing for that for all the people who were involved there, correct?

I don't know. You seem a little woke to me.
    Hahahaha me woke...yeah ok, no thanks. I read from multiple sources to make MY own opinions. I dont watch it. I dont need anyone to tell me how i should think or what to believe.

Climate change...and you libs? Im confused.

I think theres things humans can do to help protect what we have, keep the planet clean and the trees green but no need to be all extreme about it. Im no tree hugger either. Doubtful the oceans are going to swallow the land due to fossil fuels.

Im not lbgtq and whatever other letters go along with it, and im also not hating on it...i dont care which sex your attracted to. Its not about that. And if i have to explain any further of what it is about...then clearly you dont do your own research and listen to the words of the ppl in charge.

The overall culture of the colleges and elsewhere to inject this garbage of safe spaces, words that shall or shall not be used because it offended someone...its all about feelings. Everybody gets a ribbon, whether you worked your ass off to earn it or sat on your ass. Etc. Overall generation of whiners.

Go ahead with the Russia collusion that has been debunked many times. Or am I correct in assuming that you just believe adam schiff and others?

How do all these illegals keep coming across the border? Id like to know then. If your from cali...you should know about the illegals and all the crime in general? Soft on crime...if you did the crime then be punished, not let out early or just a slap on the wrist only to do it again.

And im not for cheap labor. Honest days work for honest days wage. Shame on whoever uses cheap/illegal labor, regaurdless of political party.

Jan 6th...some shaddy #### is being covered up. Its to bad that the actual truth of it all and everyone that was involoved making that go bad in any way wont actually be punished. Regardless of which side of the aisle those folks were on. And this committee is a partisan joke.

Lol pardens....every president does it and trump is not the record holder.

You talk of jan 6th, what are your thoughts then on the previous year of all the desructive riots? Agree or disagree with the actions of those folks?

You probly think i was a part of it beings im so woke and allGas prices

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Likes luckydawg, DownSouth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I like contributing to this topic, mainly just to put the truth out there ( there is only one truth- & its NOT subjective)

I would like to see this thread kind of stay on the course of informing folks on the current fuel prices and availability. I believe its has strayed a tad too far off of its original intended topic & I personally have contributed to that slight derailment, so I will take some share of the blame / responsibility.

Its been pretty civil so far---Lets see if we can get this done as a forum community before it gets way off and mods have to come in and close it down or delete it all together.

4. Likes opie, PaulMys, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright i guess i gotta jerk the wheel back away from the yellow dotted line lol.

Price here has been at a even 5 bucks for a week now or so

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

6. Likes luckydawg, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dropped a little down here to $4.87

All my posted prices are for low grade 87 octane

Premium / high test is around 75 cents more

Post Thanks / Like

On Saturday I filled up with Super, 5.00 per gallon. I think that was with a .10 member discount! That’s in Katy, suburb of Houston Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

There are always a lot of variables to consider. People generally like to find something to blame. It's usually a multitude of things one has to consider, everything from the policy, timing, external shocks, human behavior etc. It's why I continue to always take things issue by issue and why I will likely always remain a centrist/independent. Because I can tell you that both sides, especially the extremes, can drive me crazy. I like to think and hope that most Americans are slightly right or left of center and not as whacky as the media makes us out to be.

There is a lot of repulsive behavior from both sides. It's off-putting and not helpful. Who benefits from this division? Autocracies like China and Russia do. They love it. They want us to fall apart internally. I can't stand Fox News at times and I can't stand CNN at times. I don't pay much attention. When I hear a liberal view, I wan to hear the conservative side. I form my own opinions on data I can find from respectable sources that are logic and fact based type thinkers.

I don't care about ideology, I want to know what works. Support that with data/facts and I'm good.

Melissa Chen talks about this on Rogan 2 years ago. In Singapore, it's not about left vs right, it's about what works. It's not about the size of government, it's what is effective. We're at the stage now though that we can't agree on anything I blame media for a lot of that.

Melissa Chen: Life in the US versus Life in Singapore - YouTube

10. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    You need to look in the mirror
    And open your eyes
    Thanks for the heads up. But, I'm pretty sure the sensible people would more likely question your ability to see the world clearly.

You know, you could have listened to NJNinja, dgage, Coatingsarecrack, and others. Regardless of how you want to see their views, they're not even within the 25 percent of the far left. I've lived in California my entire life. I know what the far left is like (and no, California isn't far left. But, there are a reasonable number here who are. Just like there are a lot of far right here.) Those guys are as NJNinja clearly stated in his most recent post, moderates looking for the truth.

But you couldn't do it. You had to throw your right wing propaganda, conspiracy theory, you don't see things clearly like me, closed mindedness at them. Your loss, but you'll not see it.

As for me, I gave up on the Double Deviants ( Bell Curve concept - two standard deviations from the mean, both sides.) a long time ago. They just tear down. They don't care enough to really make things better. I just call them out for what they are. The standard response: I need to open my eyes. I'm not seeing things clearly. Translation: I'm not seeing things their way.

Just to be clear though, I don't have a real problem with you, just what you've allowed yourself to become apart of. I don't even know you.

Post Thanks / Like

No bashing of members on this forum. Please be respectful and don't get off topic or we will close this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post
    No bashing of members on this forum. Please be respectful and don't get off topic or we will close this thread.
    Please reference my post #282

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast