autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    I did assume you are white as most racist I have encountered are white. Making that assumption Iapologize for that.

No I don’t assume anything on race as I am asian I know their are many variation of Hispanic culture which I can appreciate weather from Mexico, Puerto Rico South America, Spain and other countries.

Never told anyone to be offended by anything. I pointed out a word that he was defending was the same as someone saying another to Mexicans. I picked one specific to compares apples to apples (Japanese vs Mexican)

You defend racism then assume I’m one? Definitely being ignorant right now.

And I could only find one definition that said it’s an abbreviation…. And the t said it is considered derogatory.

I bet you dig through a lot more to find it. And doesn’t matter what definition we find. Japanese find it racist as mostly a whole so it is.

Just bacause you do not find a #### offensive doesn’t mean it isn’t racist.

And if you read all my post when Luckydawg attacked my “credibility” I took the high road and try to let drop. He said it, he owned it. It was when he tried to use “his frends” to defend it was when I jumped in just like your using one definition you found (which also probably said it is derogatory) to defend him.
    Q

I said my piece and let it drop. Even held back from commenting in your corny PMS thread (which some could find sexist same with the tampon thing)

It was when you defended the guy and tried to downplay it is why I piped up again.

And as for Klasse He found it offensive just like you did not. Klasse would be reacting the same way if someone were to use a racist term against ANY other race he would be reacting the same but since racism against Asians is deemed not as bad as it is to other races.

I’m also ok with Lucky if he did not mean it derogatorily. What I’m not OK with if is if he meant no harm then apologize don’t defend it because it was still wrong.

Sexist, racist….. definitely signs of a bigot…

That’s a Bad Look on you detail rookie…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao , look at your first sentence, THAT IS RACISM!! You are too ignorant to notice that what you said is more racist that the use of the word JAP to describe an origin of car.

You said you don't assume anything on race but then say most racists are white, isn't that an assumption based on Race?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Oh BTW Klasse didn't really "pipe up" until they called him a "lib" then he started bringing in the slur talk.

Klasse brought it up here because he wanted to continue the drama and didn't like being called "Lib" and wanted to expose this guy as a racist.

Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    Lmao , look at your first sentence, THAT IS RACISM!! You are too ignorant to notice that what you said is more racist that the use of the word JAP to describe an origin of car.

You said you don't assume anything on race but then say most racists are white, isn't that an assumption based on Race?

I said most racist I encountered. Can other races be racist, absolutely.

You trying to call me racist when this started from me defending racism ……

Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

Oh BTW Klasse didn't really "pipe up" until they called him a "lib" then he started bringing in the slur talk.

Klasse brought it up here because he wanted to continue the drama and didn't like being called "Lib" and wanted to expose this guy as a racist.

This got started when Klasse just questioned his statement.

He questioned the use of the word first. How all this got started. I agree with you in that shoulda been addressed their or if possible have a discussion through PM’s.

Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

He all,

Wanna apologize to the Geeks for being a part of this.

I appreciated being accepted here as a newbie and y’all have been amazing since.

I’m a grown man and know better than to debate things like this on the internet. Why I stay away from social media.

I’m done with this. I said my feelings and belief shoulda been done with along time ago.

I appreciate this community and is we’re i come to get away from this type of stuff. And glad that I found a place like this.

I won’t post anymore on this subject but If anyone has anything to say to me on this please feel free to PM me but let’s keep it out the forum.

[mention]Eldorado2k [/mention] [mention]dgage [/mention] appreciate you guys trying to do what you guys do.

[mention]DETAILROOKIE [/mention] although I don’t agree with the way you did it I due appreciate your efforts to get us back to talking detailing.

[mention]Klasse Act [/mention] I get your passion for what is right in the world.

[mention]opie [/mention] we’ve had our difference but glad we got over them and appreciate you on this forum.

[mention]PaulMys [/mention] well yeah you pretty much suck… just kidding you always seem to know When something needs to be said and when not. Glad your still here after so long. your wit and banter is appreciated.

I don’t have a problem with what I said but do have a problem I dragged them out on this forum.

For that, sorry fellas

Set from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Big Dave thanked for this post
    Likes dgage, PaulMys, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was NOT used as a racial slur. Please show me where he called a person of Japanese decent a Jap!

Here's the original post and no, he didn't call a person the slur but it was inferred when comparing the "slur" car and the almighty, untouchable, been there, done that over and over and over again Murica muscle. I took it upon myself to answer and "educate" the guy but he ignored it, truth hurt and then he got butt hurt and here we are, all because of being double ignantGas prices

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Any of you little girls have something to say about gas prices?

Jesus Christ, I'm more than a little sick of this kindergarten BS.............
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a map from the app I use to check who has the cheapest fuel in my area, do any of you use a similar app over there. I've cropped the picture to remove the scrolling list below. These prices are for 95 Octane, our mid level fuel. Price is in Australian micro pesos per litre.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

10. Likes PaulMys, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Australian micro pesos
    Excuse me??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Excuse me??
    Yeah, sorry. References a long running joke from a guy called John Cadogan, he has a youtube channel, he calls out car companies and others when they talk rubbish. He gives me laugh when I need it.

Auto Expert John Cadogan - YouTube

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

13. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465 LastLast