autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Paulie-
    Did hear about some of the money that has been allocated for Ukraine lots of it has been laundered back to the US and funneled into democrat election coffers.

And everybody's main man over there Vlad supposedly recently purchased a $8 million mansion for his mother? Supposedly been fact checked false by a liberal media outlet
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Did hear about some of the money that has been allocated for Ukraine lots of it has been laundered back to the US and funneled into democrat election coffers.
    Have you been listening to ken matthews media? Lol he was litterailly just talking about that.

They are using digital currency to clean through FTX...
    Theres also an article on epoch times about it ive been meaning to read

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Paulie-

And everybody's main man over there Vlad supposedly recently purchased a $8 million mansion for his mother? Supposedly been fact checked false by a liberal media outlet
    Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Have you been listening to ken matthews media? Lol he was litterailly just talking about that.

They are using digital currency to clean through FTX...
    Theres also an article on epoch times about it ive been meaning to read

Nothing would surprise me today.

I'm only thinking about my neighbors and co-workers who might just have to chose between eating and staying warm.

This is most certainly a nefarious, if not downright evil time we are living in.

The 1% have gained the advantage world-wide. And they don't give a rats ass who starves, freezes to death, or dies of a simple allergic reaction because an epi-pen is $800. (Same pen is $5 in Cuba).

These are the exact same reasons the Revolutionary War was fought.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

4. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    These are the exact same reasons the Revolutionary War was fought.
    I thought that had something to do with tax & tea in Boston?
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

6. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that had something to do with tax & tea in Boston?
    First off....... Don't mention Boston to a Yankees fan.

But the "Boston Tea Party" is an overblown myth. Did it happen? Yes. Did it happen on the scale portrayed in the history books? Nope.

But our colonists had been over-taxed without representation, and more importantly, over-governed for a hundred+ years prior to this.

Sound familiar??
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that Lets Go Brandon just allocated another 30+ billion to the Ukraine while his own people will freeze to death in the North this winter with fuel oil prices over $6 a gallon and climbing.....

Way to go, Joe!!!!!
    Yep...

10. Likes luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that Lets Go Brandon just allocated another 30+ billion to the Ukraine while his own people will freeze to death in the North this winter with fuel oil prices over $6 a gallon and climbing.....

Way to go, Joe!!!!!
    At least the fuel is available. Meanwhile the Ukrainian infrastructures for power generation has been sent back to the stone age. We have family there, have lost two. One was vaporized by a Russian mortar. There was nothing to bury.

While fuel prices are high, we have homes with intact roofs still. The lights still turn on. And as a student of history I cannot ignore the fact that historically, "European Problems" have been our problem, too. "We can't affect events in Europe" and comments like that can be easily disproved in seconds with facts. America has shaped European history before and we are doing it now.

Now, I for one do not want my daughter being born into a world where a dictator can openly blackmail the world and it's inhabitants with nuclear weapons. I can buy her blankets to keep her warm. I can't protect her from a 1MT Russian MIRV detonating over Cleveland. The fact is America has turned a blind eye to "European Problems" before and we just end up having to deal with the problem a year or two later when it has tripled it size and is now on our front doorstep and impossible to ignore.

America stands for freedom and the freedom of liberty loving people everywhere, right? Helping Ukraine is just us putting our money where our mouth is. Wanna stand for freedom? Stand against Putin.

The fact is Ukraine still exists because of the democratic party, and Ukraine deserves to exist. No one can convince me otherwise. Trump and other republicans would've travelled to Kiev to roast wieners with Putin over the smoldering remains of a children's hospital. This is coming from someone who voted for Trump in 2016.

It's easy to ##### and moan about inflation when there isn't a war in your backyard. Sometimes we get so lost in our own agendas and desires and needs we can't see the forest through the trees.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

12. Likes CleanIT, Bosko, opie, Big Dave, dgage and 1 others liked this post
    Dislikes luckydawg disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All i can say is, helping other countries is ok with me....SO LONG as america is put first and stable and our problems are addressed and fixed. But truth is, it is not and its all a money making sceme for the establishment. The coruption is so discusting. Follow the money.

Personally no matter weither i had only two pennies to my name or a billion dollars...or whatever analogy you want to use, im not helping anyone with anything unless me and mine are taken care of first. Might sound selfish but its the truth...something we need more of in this world. SAME sould be for america

14. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a reason the rest of the world considers Ukraine as having the most corrupt Govt. ( worse than ours ) I have nothing against them, but i think we have given them Way to many BILLIONS already. I hope they defeat the invaders

16. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    The fact is Ukraine still exists because of the democratic party
    You cant seriously be talking about americas democratic party-----

If you are--- & I was a smoker, I would say gimmie some of what your smokin'

I for one am sick & tired of being the worlds police force and bank account

18. Likes opie, PaulMys liked this post
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast