autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    You just called yourself a more dangerous individual than you would be without guns. If thats not the case, then please enlighten us on your thought process.

On another note....Never forget, there are 3 things needed to control a population.

Food, Fuel, Firearms.

Honestly think about it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
    My take on the three are this
    1-- fear
    2--currency
    3- weapons

They already did a pre / dry run on the fear with the skamdemik
    The next two are coming- just dont know how soon
    When they eliminate cash, its just about over. When all currency is digital, then the only money anyone really has is how much the people in control say you have, digital currency can be eliminated with the stroke of a key. If cash is king, like it still is, the folks that have it are much harder to control.
    When they take away your guns-- well no $ & no guns, you can bet your back side its over
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

2. Likes opie, Bosko, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Guys. I’m obviously not on your end of the spectrum, but I feel I’m closer to the center. It pissed me off to no end when the first thing out of some people’s mouth after the last school shooting (as Khalid would say, ANOTHER ONE!) was banning assault weapons. NO! Shut the hell up. Let’s get towards the center on some of these arguments because banning or being on one extreme is only going to put the other side on the opposite side. We need to be getting better on gun control, not talk about banning. Or talk about defunding the police. That #### is annoying. Then again, being on either extreme of an argument is annoying and doesn’t get us anywhere.
    Which is really what it is all about. It called the swamp for a reason. Nothing is done or passed unless it benifits them. When it comes down to it they all are in it together for themselves. That for the most part will never change

This is a generalization oviously not every member is a hack

4. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You empower the man behind the curtain, when you disempower the masses...

In this current day and age..."The man" is throwing all he can to see what sticks to the wall...

6. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden to release more from the oil reserves, while still releasing our tax dollars to the ukraine for nefarious reasons. But atleast our boarder is secure, thats comforting

8. Likes Bosko, chilly, PaulMys, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

. But atleast our boarder is secure, thats comforting
    And the day it's not....I'd like to hear from the anti gun people when....if they get their wish...the Women and children will be raped because we have no guns left........

But that is ok to anyone under the age of 20 in this country...as long as they have TikTok videos

10. Likes opie, tomsteve liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

America?s New Alamo: Why We MUST Draw a Line in the Sand | Glenn TV | Ep 228 - YouTube

Glen does another great piece on yuri bezmenov. What state we are in today, and where we could be headed. If you open your eyes you will see the big picture

12. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you open your eyes you will see the big picture
    Yes, this is why we don’t see eye to eye, one of us refuses to see the big picture. If only things were so easily black and white.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, this is why we don’t see eye to eye, one of us refuses to see the big picture. If only things were so easily black and white.
    Please explain

15. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Please explain
    That statement of open your eyes could be construed as those that don’t agree are too close-minded or stupid. The reality is we simply see things differently. It has been clear that what I consider good evidence wouldn’t be good evidence to you and vice versa. Not that either one of us are wrong or even close-minded, just that our viewpoints are not the same and no amount of telling each other to open our eyes will change that.

17. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That statement of open your eyes could be construed as those that don’t agree are too close-minded or stupid. The reality is we simply see things differently. It has been clear that what I consider good evidence wouldn’t be good evidence to you and vice versa. Not that either one of us are wrong or even close-minded, just that our viewpoints are not the same and no amount of telling each other to open our eyes will change that.
    My comment was none of those things. It was ment...hey to anyone out there that is living in thier own world not paying attention to the big picture of all these little moves that the gov is making, wake up b4 its to late.

Good thing is...that for now we still have for the most part free speech, and are allowed to think for ourselves. Might not in tge future. To anyone that thinks thats not possible...then they are being naive

Thats fine that we disagree. Im trying to understand your thought process and what you think the big picture is.

Do you have a thought on the big picture?? If not, then i digress

19. Likes chilly, dgage liked this post
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast