Good Luck Yancy!

As some have you may have seen and heard during last week's Live Detailing Class, Yancy announced he's leaving Autogeek and moving on to a new chapter in his life.

Yancy is one of the first guys I met here at Autogeek back in 2009 when I came from California to Florida to teach my Meguiar's Saturday Detailing 101 Class at the 2009 Detail Fest.

In need of a demonstration vehicle for the class, Yancy volunteered his green 2006 Dodge Durango. Here's a picture from that day.

Here's Todd Helme at that class...

To create this thread, I went to Google Images, typed in Yancy Martinez autogeekonline.net and in no particular order, here's some images from the last 10 years or so...

Yancy playing DJ at the 4th Autogeek Cars & Coffee Car Show

From the same Cars & Coffee and when Drones first became popular, here's Yancy playing Drone Videographer

A few years ago we got together with Matt Steele from Trucks Gone Wild and our buddy Jay and took my 1987 Silverado to one of Matt's Monster Truck Mud Fests

Here's Yancy working a SCANGRIP Swirl Finder Light for a SCANGRIP Video

This is from a trip to Omaha, Nebraska where together with Bruno Massel we captured the complete wetsanding and buffing process for a 1969 AMX - Here's Yancy setting up a GoPro camera to capture a time-lapse video of the project.

Here's the video...

And filming the project...

This was from the time we wetsanded a 1965 Mustang GT Fastback.

Here's Yancy capturing the video for a 2011 Camaro