autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 93 of 359 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    It didn’t personally bother me. I would just love to hear those sort of comments from people who had been there done that, instead of armchair quarterback..

Someone should start a thread... “I survived coronavirus” and a year from now those people can chop it up and have great laughs, just remember it’ll only age well if nobody dies.
    Ok cool. But to me sounds like it sure bothered u. Someone needs to toughin up there skin. Wasnt attacking u or anyone else. Its called an opinion and what not. Wouldnt wish anyone to get it but reality is people get sick. People get things you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy. Its life. I was simply stating an opinion and what i think. I could care less what anyone else says because thats just it its an opinion. But its ok since im an armchair quarterback as u say ill leave it alone. Your comments and statement are what ruin forums. Every one has an opinion and statement learn to accept it and move on. Im out

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today non-detailing related?

Quote Originally Posted by Mdjas View Post
    Ok cool. But to me sounds like it sure bothered u. Someone needs to toughin up there skin. Wasnt attacking u or anyone else. Its called an opinion and what not. Wouldnt wish anyone to get it but reality is people get sick. People get things you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy. Its life. I was simply stating an opinion and what i think. I could care less what anyone else says because thats just it its an opinion. But its ok since im an armchair quarterback as u say ill leave it alone. Your comments and statement are what ruin forums. Every one has an opinion and statement learn to accept it and move on. Im out

It didn’t bother me at all.

The thing that bothers me is when people go running their mouths about stuff they have no experience with... Just like if/when someone on this forum goes and starts recommending products they haven’t even used. Not saying that happens alot, but I’ve seen it happen in the past and that’s what bugs me.

You said “ok cool” So why not just leave it at that? Everything was cool...

3. Likes oneheadlite, Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on people. Let's be cool. I know!!! Look at the pic of the baby goatWhat did you do today non-detailing related? What did you do today non-detailing related?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Autogeekonline mobile app

5. Thanks Mdjas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mdjas View Post
    Hardly.

I thought you two are having a pretty civil exchange here, and last I checked that's what forums are about.

I'm just going to say I hope people can accept that "the right thing" is going to be different for different people. Yes, some people really should be isolating themselves, and others are ok smartly going about their life.

I do get a little chapped with the whole "You only need to worry if you're old or compromised". There's a 32 year old in critical condition in my county that had no previous ailments/issues. Yes, that can happen with the regular flu; I get it. If we can all take some simple steps to keep this from getting worse, I don't see the harm in trying to keep it from escalating. Heck, we might even slow the normal cold/flu season with everyone actually paying attention to proper hygiene.

PS: Hopefully I'm not being too hypocritical, but I am with you folks as far I do have a very hard time understanding buying an SUV full of toilet paper.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, toilet paper is a hot commodity around here. I hope people aren’t going to have to resort to using their hand...
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

8. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You all are right hard to understand some ones tone thru text. And the goat made it all better haha

Post Thanks / Like

What did you do today non-detailing related?

11. Likes Mdjas, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    Yep, toilet paper is a hot commodity around here. I hope people aren’t going to have to resort to using their hand...
    I’m going Hands Free! In all seriousness, my wife and daughter can go through toilet paper like a hot knife in butter!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

13. Likes PaulMys, Mdjas, The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    I’m going Hands Free! In all seriousness, my wife and daughter can go through toilet paper like a hot knife in butter!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline
    Yes sir, Jay.

What would the toilet paper manufacturers do if all women disappeared?? Lol
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

15. Likes Mdjas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got bored and checked out Ebay for TP prices.

Almost bought one persons listing of 4 squares for 99 cents. I am pretty sure it was listed as new.

Page 93 of 359 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast