autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

Nick, how does McKee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel compare to Wolfgang Uber Wheel Cleaner 3.0?
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Autogeek literally sells dozens of different car washes, if not hundreds! I would recommend that you pick up 3 or 4 so you can try them out for yourself.

McKee's 37 High Gloss Detail Spray has some of the secret sauce that is found in Paint Coating. I would recommend using it as your maintenance product.

Pictures?!

Nick,

with each answer I can see my arsenal slowly turning into all McKee's items..lol

Post Thanks / Like

M37 coating, beads look nice, I'll be washing next week with m37 waterlessMcKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Mike View Post
    Nick, how does McKee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel compare to Wolfgang Uber Wheel Cleaner 3.0?
    Great question Mike.

Wolfgang Uber Wheel Cleaner is the strongest (non-acid) wheel cleaner found at Autogeek. It's one of the safest as well, because it does not contain acids, phosphates, or other high-octane detergents that do more harm than good.

McKee's 37 is also an advanced formula that doesn't contain any of the "bad stuff," but it's not going to be as good of a choice as Wolfgang for wheels that are neglected.

Here's what I would do, and this advice is the same that I follow:

Have both products in your detailing arsenal. Use Wolfgang for the really tough jobs, and McKee's 37 for everything else. That's not to say McKee's 37 doesn't pack a punch, because it certainly does. Wolfgang is simply that much more powerful - it's amazing stuff.

Here's the story behind McKee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner Gel. I've written this so many times you think I would have saved it on a notepad by now.

My previous vehicle was a Civic Si that had GLOSS BLACK painted wheels. I would instill scratches on them every time I used a brush, no matter how soft. So, during the early development of McKee's 37, I told our chemists that I wanted a viscous gel wheel cleaner that would CLING to vertical surfaces. That was demand number one. Demand number two was to create a wheel cleaner that would create a thick, frothy foam when agitated. This layer of lubrication helps prevent swirl marks and scratches from being instilled as you clean the wheel. Of course demand number three was a given, and that was to create a product that's safe for all wheel finishes. It was only an added bonus that we were able to develop a wheel cleaner with the component that removes iron particles (the reason it changes colors).

Quote Originally Posted by Dereksdtail View Post
    M37 coating, beads look nice, I'll be washing next week with m37 waterlessMcKee's 37 Product Expert Here!
    Great photo Derek, thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

McKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

Used 360 today and really like that when you're done working the product, there isn't much left to wipe off, it actually feels like your wiping off a quality sealant, I'm a huge user of HD speed and the wipe off of speed feels more like a wax or glaze, I have a Audi coming today, thats going to get the 360 treatment topped with the gloss detailerMcKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

hi nick im having problems with the anti freeze windshield washer additive. i dont understand the direction i feel they are missing a few things? here's the thread i started if you dont mind reading it?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...her-fluid.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dereksdtail View Post
    Used 360 today and really like that when you're done working the product, there isn't much left to wipe off, it actually feels like your wiping off a quality sealant, I'm a huge user of HD speed and the wipe off of speed feels more like a wax or glaze, I have a Audi coming today, thats going to get the 360 treatment topped with the gloss detailerMcKee's 37 Product Expert Here!

Thanks for the feedback. Where are the pictures though?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    hi nick im having problems with the anti freeze windshield washer additive. i dont understand the direction i feel they are missing a few things? here's the thread i started if you dont mind reading it?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...her-fluid.html
    Hello - I answered your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@McKees37
    All great questions.

You can mix it with water OR your existing windshield washer fluid.

The dilution ratio is based on the temperature of the climate you live in. 99% of the population that uses this product will follow "1 part Anti-Frost to 3 parts water" for temperatures greater than 15 degrees Fahrenheit. If it's 30 or 40 degrees outside, you can cut that in half (1 part concentrate to 6 parts water). If it's 70 or 80 degrees outside, you can dilute it even further, and so forth.

Keep us updated on how the product performs.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll see if I can find some nick, I have some on facebook, also the paint coatingMcKee's 37 Product Expert Here!McKee's 37 Product Expert Here!a maintenance wash with m37 is like butter, so slick and smooth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@McKees37 View Post
    Hello - I answered your questions.
    hi mike, im sorry i still dont get it, when you say 1 part anti frost to 3 parts water how much is a part supposed to be??? how much do you make, and use, to fill a washer fluid tank? i have a kia sorento if that helps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    hi mike, im sorry i still dont get it, when you say 1 part anti frost to 3 parts water how much is a part supposed to be??? how much do you make, and use, to fill a washer fluid tank? i have a kia sorento if that helps
    Most washer fluid reservoirs are 128 oz. (1 gallon).

Add 1 quart of Anti-Frost, and fill the rest with water.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast