autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Super Member Detail-Impressions's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: *NEW* Autogeek Gear + Giveaway!

Autogeek Professional Detail Bag we never have enough storage for all the products I buy. lol Nick another sale this weekend I need two detail bags to hold the goods. Always in search of the perfect deatailed car for the customer!

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to win the Autogeek Executive Briefcase. I travel quite a bit and this would be a perfect way to carry my iPad and other work supplies as well as show the AutoGeek name & logo to the West! Thanks for the Opportunity!
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking bags!
    Id like to try the
    Autogeek Professional Detail Bag

I have a regular detail bag, this would make it a lot eaiser to haul stuff offsite. Nice!

Post Thanks / Like

The Autogeek Trunk Organizer looks perfect. While I would use it on trips, for me it would work best as a way to carry products back and forth to my assigned garage, which is over 100 feet from my apartment. It appears to be just the right size too; not so big that I would tip over half way to the garage.
    I would not use it to store products in the trunk due to temperature fluctuations being hard on chemicals. But as a carry tote and trip organizer . Great color too. Hard to lose in a cluttered apartment!

Post Thanks / Like

Trunk Organizer!

Currently I worry if any of my APC will leak, they are laying on the side inside my trunk. Mi keep thinking I need to have a better set up. One day a bottle will leak all out in my car.

Post Thanks / Like

That bag would be a great addition to the little bag I have in my SUV. It makes organizaing a snap and would be beneficial when going to a customer's house.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the The Autogeek Professional Detail Bag because I think I'd get the most use out of it, I can easily double as a trunk organizer.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    I would like the Autogeek Professional Detail Bag so I could have everything all together instead of several bags and looking for what I need. I've never won anything maybe one of these days......
    Johny

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly the autogeek professional detail bag would be perfect for my set up to carry around all my essential for demos, headlight restoration, air brush kit, or those last minute car show items. Having it would alleviate so many problems for me. Would love to win!

Post Thanks / Like

The Professional Detail Bag is my pick; looks like it can fit a lot and the pockets just make organization simpler.

For me, the Pro Bag would function as my "trunk organizer" since I would want it covered. The Trunk Organizer would be my "kit" that would hold the stuff I will be using on a particular detail. Sometimes, it may need to go in the trunk but that would be coincidental. :-) I also don't like the idea that the "Contents of bag not included" but that's just me. :-))

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast