autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: *NEW* Autogeek Gear + Giveaway!

The Trunk organizer would be the best way to go for me.

I don't have a garage at home (live in a trailer park) so i have to visit a friend or use my works wash bay. This means i have to bring everything with me wherever i go. Right now I try to put everything in my 5 gal buckets. Some sort of organization would be nice nd a place where all the stuff could go would be heavenly lol. Right now all my stuff is on a make shift bookshelf in my office at home lol.

Thanks,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

Actural they all look nice to have. I alway forgot to bring something, with Autogeek Professional Detail Bag. I can keep my stuff more orginlize.

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer the Professional Bag. I'm already using a similar concept and while I have most everything I need, it is a bit tight.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Autogeek Trunk Organizer. Right now I keep everything in a small plastic bin that's not well organized.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the Professional Detail bag because of it's size and organizational capabilities. I currently have all of my detailing supplies stored in an mdf laminated shelf from the '60s that's sitting in my garage and starting to get lopsided. When I have to cart my detailing supplies in my car, some go in a big plastic storage container, and some things (like microfiber towels and foam pads) go in plastic bags. Trying to dig through bins adds extra time and frustration when I'm detailing and am on a schedule. The pro detail bag seems to be very well made, and it looks big enough for me to keep many of my essential supplies including my GG polisher in it permanantly. A bag such as the pro detail bag would help keep me organized and happy I have to say, the exec detail bag looks very nice too, but the pro detail bag would be best for me because of it's larger capacity.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd choose Autogeek Professional Detail Bag, simply because of how much it could hold. When I travel to a friend or family members house to care for their car I usually have two bags, which is insane. I'd love to simplify it and get it down to one bag, but never found one big enough or easy to transport my gear. I just need room for both my Griots, my 6" & 3" some pads, tons of UWW+ and ONR. And my spray waxes....and lots fo clay too!

I'd have chose the trunk organizer but I already have a killer one, and it fits perfectly wth my weathertech cargo mat!
    Back to the full-time grind.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to win the trunk organizer or the professional detail bag. I just purchased quite a few different car detailing products and don't have an organized way of storing them...right now they are all in walmart sacks Thank you Autogeek for the free enty!!

Post Thanks / Like

@Nick@Autogeek.net...if I could win one I would hope to win the Executive Briefcase. As much as I love my auto supplies, I love my laptop! That briefcase looks very durable and can take a couple of drops for that oops moment. My second could would be the professional detail bag...sometimes I don't know which products to bring so I just bring an assortment, but with this bag, why bring an assortment when I can bring my whole collection.

Post Thanks / Like

ANy one of them would be fantastic for me as I am just getting my side detailing biz going and every little bit helps They all look fantastic, and I would love a trunk organizer for my Mustang

Post Thanks / Like

The Autogeek Trunk Organizer ... all those pockets and compartments are great. I've been looking for that exact style bag. Thanks for the contest.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast