autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Hello from PA

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from PA

Hey guys,
    My name is Eric. I'm from Pottstown, PA, but go to school at Virginia Tech. I've been driving/working on cars since before I can remember. I have a 2003 Mustang Cobra. I'm part of the mid-atlantic cobra association. I love my car and love taking care of it. I joined this forum to gain more knowledge on the best ways to take care of my car. I hope to broaden my knowledge and eventually start a detailing business of my own, but I have a lot to learn.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from PA

welcome. it starts out as something fun for your own cars and before long you're ready to quit your day job and do it fulltime!!! put up some pics of your Cobra and tell us what you do to keep her looking her best.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Eric!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

far left

Haven't really used anything but over the shelf products on it. That will be changing this spring when I get home from school. I hoping to learn what products are best. I have been doing a little research but I still have an ungodly amount of learning to do.

Here's a little more background material on my love for cars:
    This is my dad's super pro camaro, the car that created my love for cars. I went 8.49 at 156 in it. What a ride.

Been racing Jr. Dragsters since I was 8 years old. Was very successful. I won a division championship and a national championship.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AG and nice ride you got there!........
    AMG Classic Automotive Detailing 45 year's and still going at it!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard .Not sure how close to Pittsburg you are but there is a school there to teach you detailing it's two days and on weekends also the cost was about $299.00 including lunch and books.I was actually looking into to get some hands on time.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
    Welcome aboard .Not sure how close to Pittsburg you are but there is a school there to teach you detailing it's two days and on weekends also the cost was about $299.00 including lunch and books.I was actually looking into to get some hands on time.
    Man I'm only like 30 min out of Philly. I'm not very close to pittsburg. Wish there was something like that around here though.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AG, nice Terminator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 32vofFury View Post
    Man I'm only like 30 min out of Philly. I'm not very close to pittsburg. Wish there was something like that around here though.
    Yeah tell me about it living here in florida where most of the time weather is awesome you would think someone would have a school like that.I forget the name of that school up there but do a google search for deatailing schools just to check it out .

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.