autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Newbie from the Big Easy

Hello Autogeek community!!! Well my name is Al from the New Orleans Area! I have been doing a lot of reading and searching want to thank you all for the great information. I will be placing a order in the next few weeks and was wondering what PC kit should i start off with. I drive a 06 Honda Accord.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Newbie from the Big Easy

Welcome Al. Don't feel like you HAVE to go with a kit with the PC but I know it's easier that way.

Any of the kits will work but I would recommend the menzerna or optimum kits. I haven't looked at the kits in a while so maybe there are some others that I forgot about.

It's mostly the skill and technique that make the difference. Mernzerna makes aguably the best polishes and optimum offers some of the most user friendly and great prices. OR as I said, research a bit and piece together your own kit. Don't be afraid to call up Autogeek and ask for some advice either. These people are top notch customer care.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AG
    Look into the Menzerna PC kit with the 5.5" pads

Post Thanks / Like

welcome! the pc kit that i would suggest for your situation would definitely be the detailer's choice wolfgang porter cable kit since the wolfgang polishes are pretty much menzerna polishes but are more user friendly and are in smaller quantities because 1 quart is alot of polish! if you get that then id probably get 2 more white and gray ccs pads and some pad rejuvenator like the dp or cobra pad rejuvenators and you should be good to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis View Post
    Welcome Al. Don't feel like you HAVE to go with a kit with the PC but I know it's easier that way.

Any of the kits will work but I would recommend the menzerna or optimum kits. I haven't looked at the kits in a while so maybe there are some others that I forgot about.

It's mostly the skill and technique that make the difference. Mernzerna makes aguably the best polishes and optimum offers some of the most user friendly and great prices. OR as I said, research a bit and piece together your own kit. Don't be afraid to call up Autogeek and ask for some advice either. These people are top notch customer care.
    Quote Originally Posted by sal329 View Post
    Welcome to AG
    Look into the Menzerna PC kit with the 5.5" pads
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-Dude View Post
    welcome! the pc kit that i would suggest for your situation would definitely be the detailer's choice wolfgang porter cable kit since the wolfgang polishes are pretty much menzerna polishes but are more user friendly and are in smaller quantities because 1 quart is alot of polish! if you get that then id probably get 2 more white and gray ccs pads and some pad rejuvenator like the dp or cobra pad rejuvenators and you should be good to go!
    Well thank you all for your input. I will do some more research and most likely go with the Menzerna Line and buy some extra pads for my PC.