autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What do you think about my business card?

Like Mirror Image.... I keep mine simple and professional......

Bates Detailing
    Auto * RV * Bus * Boat * Aircraft * UFOs
    http://www.batesdetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slickooz View Post
    Thanks for some feedback. I forgot to mention this, that I won't be just leaving these on people cars. I will personally hands these out to potential customer and explain to them what I do or leave them my clients.

Maybe "Auto" should be there somewhere or a car?
    I dont leave mine on cars either, I personally hand mine out. But if you stand back and take a professional look. Even after you chat with someone for a minute and they stick there card in there pocket, when they pull it out and look at it later, after a busy day, will they be able to remember everything you told them by whats on your business card? If you handed them that card and talked about detailing and then a week later they saw the card, will that card give them any type of idea what you were talking about? Now granted it all comes down to what you like on the card, as its your business, but at the same time, you need to be able to know what you do and what your accociated with just by looking at someones card.

Your card needs to be your logo, your flair, your calling card. Something that makes you stand out and can be referrenced to your business. Be it the design of your card be your logo. Or something about the card.

Mike - Mirror Detailing - Powder Springs, GA
    R.I.P. Matt Eddy(SouthrnStyle) 11/26/2010

Post Thanks / Like

I also forgot to mention I picked Big Slick Detailing because "Big Slick" also is refereed as AK in poker. Poker was a real big part of my life before I found detailing. I don't play anymore because it was like a roller coaster. Thats another reason I picked spades because its the most classy suit in the deck. And was going for a different look, wanted something to stand out from all the other business cards.

I really appreciated the feedback will go back into drawing board to see what else can be done to make it better.

Post Thanks / Like

I also forgot to mention I picked Big Slick detailing because "Big Slick" also is refereed as AK in poker. Poker was a real big part of my life before I started detailing. I don't play anymore because it was like a roller coaster. That another reason I picked spades because its the most classy suit in the deck. And was going for a different look, wanted something to stand out from all the other business cards.

I really appreciated the feedback will go back into drawing board to see what else can be done to make it better.
    Dam I knew I heard that referrence somewhere. Some reason I was thinking clubbing...I was close. But yeah its all about what you like, but you still need to have a card that someone can look at, at a future point and remember who you are and what you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mirror Detailing View Post
    I dont leave mine on cars either, I personally hand mine out. But if you stand back and take a professional look. Even after you chat with someone for a minute and they stick there card in there pocket, when they pull it out and look at it later, after a busy day, will they be able to remember everything you told them by whats on your business card? If you handed them that card and talked about detailing and then a week later they saw the card, will that card give them any type of idea what you were talking about? Now granted it all comes down to what you like on the card, as its your business, but at the same time, you need to be able to know what you do and what your accociated with just by looking at someones card.

Your card needs to be your logo, your flair, your calling card. Something that makes you stand out and can be referrenced to your business. Be it the design of your card be your logo. Or something about the card.

I think my designer went for this look because it stood out and that people will remember this just solely because it so different from those boring white cards.

Post Thanks / Like

I think my designer went for this look because it stood out and that people will remember this just solely because it so different from those boring white cards.

LOL - thanx Slick
    Bates Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Its a dam cool looking card, cant take that away from it. But cant stand out from the rest if you cant figure out the rest that you are trying to stand out from.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B&B Tennessee View Post
    LOL - thanx Slick

haha Didn't mean it like that. But wanted something different to bring to the table.

If someone handed 15 detailing cards and had to pick 3, I think the ones that stands out from the rest will be picked. People are always curious about something new and want to find out what it is.

Post Thanks / Like

haha Didn't mean it like that. But wanted something different to bring to the table.

If someone handed 15 detailing cards and had to pick 3, I think the ones that stands out from the rest will be picked. People are always curious about something new and want to find out what it is.
    I know man - just kiddin with ya...... I like to keep it simple and professional personally.

There are many businesses that get flashy and succeed because of it...... if you do a great job on every detail your cards will stand out that much more
    Bates Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    The card is fine I like it what's important is for the info to be as simple. But hear me out what I learned and you not going to believe me. You take your card and the white "boring" card guess which one is more likely to be thrown away and why? Lol

Exotic Auto Detail via tapatalk

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast