Hello fellow detailers, I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a question that's more directed towards the detailers doing there work part time or used to do it part time, on the side after their full time gig. So a little about my situation so you know where I'm coming from, I used to detail full time then decided to take up the trade as a automotive tech since I've always wanted to get in that field. I put most of my efforts toward that while I put detailing on the backburner. Three years later which is now the present I am strongly considering getting back into detailing as a business but part time. I have no intent of leaving my full time job. I enjoy both parts of the automotive field, dirty and clean. Problem is I am trying to plan my schedule out, and I'm finding it quite difficult to make it happen. I don't work weekends at my full time job, and I live on my own so the weekends I try to see friends and family. I'm willing to dedicate my weekends towards detailing but not all of it. During the week I can get about three hours a day towards detailing but working in a repair shop in itself can be quite draining. Trying to get out again to work in the sun is another challenge. To me it seems like the weekends is my only option. So how do some of you guys doing this on the side make it happen? I look forward hearing your replies and advice. TIA.