autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I want to ask you this ship international shipping costs are reasonable?

Date: 11/10/2014
    Yahoo Order Number: 867554
    Internal Order Number: 1230144

Thank you for ordering from Auto Geek! We have received your order. The details are below. Please take a minute to check your shipping address. If your shipping address is incorrect on your order, please call us as soon as possible. When possible we are happy to make the corrections for free, otherwise there is a $10 charge to redirect a package through UPS.

SHIPPED TO:
    Xigang Dist, Taiwan (R.O.C.), Taiwan (R.O.C.)
    Tainan City 72344
    Taiwan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
    1 PIN-550-K - Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay PLUS Special 39.99
    4 CCS-APPG - 2 Qty CCS Gold Soft Jewelling Applicator Pa 17.32
    6 X-3002 - Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt 27.00
    3 SC-12670 - 250 g. Scholl Concepts Skin Premium Leather 29.97
    2 SON-287400 - 750 mL. SONAX Brilliant Shine Detailer 33.98
    3 SPR-250-W - 32 oz. White High Volume Sprayer 6.00
    2 AF-RVT500-B - 2 Qty 500 ml. Auto Finesse Revive Trim G 39.98
    2 ECO-LCC16-B - 2 Qty 16 oz. Eco Touch Leather Care 25.98
    2 AF-SOU200-B - 2 Qty 200 ml. Auto Finesse Soul Car Wax 139.98
    1 FK-21532-B - 2 Qty 31 oz. Finish Kare 215 One Step Cle 22.99
    1 AF-DES200 - 200 ml. Auto Finesse Desire Car Wax 99.99
    1 AF-SPIR200 - 200 ml. Auto Finesse Spirit Car Wax 79.99
    2 CP-121R-B - 2 Qty 500 ml. CarPro Reflect Polish 43.98
    2 AF-TEM200 - 200 ml. Auto Finesse Temptation Car Wax 35.98
    3 AF-SAT500 - 500 ml. Auto Finesse Satin Tire Gel 23.97
    3 MO-20016 - 16 oz. Mothers FX Synwax 23.97
    4 SAMPLES - One Free Sample Per Order 0.00
    2 SAMPLES - One Free Sample Per Order 0.00
    5 AG-STK - 2 Qty WHITE Autogeek Logo Sticker 0.00
    2 HNBK-DP - Detailer's Car Care Handbook 0.00
    1 VET2015 - 15% off Veteran's Day Sale* -103.66
    Sub-Total: 587.41
    Tax: 0.00
    Shipping & Handling: 0.00
    TOTAL: 587.41

Date: 11/11/2014
    Online Order #: 867554
    Internal Order #: 1230144

Dear KUN HUI,

We are writing in reference to the order you placed with us. Please note that the shipping rate for the order you placed with us is $390.00.

***PLEASE NOTE: All warranties voided on any machines shipped outside of the United States.***

via:
    --USPS Express Mail International

**Please note that this is an APPROXIMATE SHIPPING RATE QUOTE and DOES NOT include any further taxes/duties or brokerage fees that may be incurred.**

*Your order has been placed on temporary hold. Please contact us via e-mail to approve or decline the shipping charges. Be advised that your order will be processed within 24 hours upon receipt of the approval of the shipping rate quoted. Please allow 24 hours to receive confirmation of approval or decline. All packages will ship within two business days and tracking information will be forwarded via email if applicable.

*** ADVISORY: Please note that the order will automatically be cancelled if no response has been made within 2 business days.**

We thank you for shopping with us and look forward to serving your car care needs in the future.

I want to know why the shipping costs need US $390.00
    Is overweight or too big it?

This is I online shopping car care experience in USA highest USPS shipping charge
    Sorry my "English" is not good!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I want to ask you this ship international shipping costs are reasonable?

Um...it is going halfway around the world.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never tried this tall ship international cost in the online shopping experience

This is the first time experience!

I want to know how to purchase in order to save the ship, international shipping costs?

Post Thanks / Like

In order to save on the shipping costs you may need to use an online shop that is closer to you (Europe).

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't sound right. You didn't order buckets nor any gallons size chemicals which definitely contribute to higher shipping fee.

I am guessing your order's weight is less than 15kgs. $390/15kg = U$26/kg is very expensive.
    Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and lots of practices, ended up writing a book

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irsankao View Post
    It doesn't sound right. You didn't order buckets nor any gallons size chemicals which definitely contribute to higher shipping fee.

I am guessing your order's weight is less than 15kgs. $390/15kg = U$26/kg is very expensive.
    Yes

So the ship international shipping costs I wonder I have always been in America online shopping

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irsankao View Post

Maybe my math is wrong but after adding all the fluid weights together i came up with roughly 20lbs or 9kgs. The box would still be some what large due to how many products. Its a possibility that one of the products prohibit the package from going in a plane. Idk still seems pretty expensive though. Considering I bought HID headlights shipped from Japan years ago and I think i only paid 20 bucks. Granted this was a much smaller and lighter box.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brondondolon View Post
    Maybe my math is wrong but after adding all the fluid weights together i came up with roughly 20lbs or 9kgs. The box would still be some what large due to how many products. Its a possibility that one of the products prohibit the package from going in a plane. Idk still seems pretty expensive though. Considering I bought HID headlights shipped from Japan years ago and I think i only paid 20 bucks. Granted this was a much smaller and lighter box.
    USPS one box is 20 pounds overweight weight within $US:140

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: I want to ask you this ship international shipping costs are reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by 10secdream View Post
    In order to save on the shipping costs you may need to use an online shop that is closer to you (Europe).
    Thank you for your suggestion:xyxthumbs:

Post Thanks / Like

Ok international shipping isn't cheap for either of us, I looked into this shipment and its based on destination, we can quote a cheaper carrier but we usually pick the ones we know that will arrive safely. We find some countries over others do not do well with US Mail. This package was two boxes both over 20lbs if you factor that into where it is going the fees are high.
    I will send you the most economical way and the prefered way, we just can't guarantee if something goes wrong the shipper will work quickly with us to fix it.

Again international shipping is by far not cheap especially when you order chemicals and lots of BOGOs that add weight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast