autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek first purchase experience- far less than stellar

Quote Originally Posted by lucky472 View Post
    Just for the record, I had a horrible experience (which I also posted on here) with my first purchase. I also tried sending an email as the site stated since it was after business hours and never heard back. I then tried to call and they never called back. I then shot another email and never heard back so I was forced to post my issue on here. I got blasted by other members also. Meghan finally assisted me, and sent me two empty spray bottles to replace the two damaged ones on the dodo juice red tropical mist. The only problem is that the two she sent me were garbage and she never did anything to replace some of the wasted product. I thought she would at least throw in any extra full bottle for my hassle. The other issue I had was that she said that she was going to contact Dodo Juice personally for me and give them my info so they could contact me and resolve it on their end since she admitted that they've had numerous issues with the spray nozzle on that product. It's been about a month later and I've never been contacted by Dodo Juice or AG to follow-up. I know I'll get blasted for this email also, but the truth and lack of follow-up is clearly out there when things get busy. Like I said, they never responded to my two emails, or phone call until I posted on here. Then I was told that my info would be passed on to Dodo and they would do something and that never happened also. They did ship me two cheap sprayers, but didnt do anything for the wasted product. I will say this though...I still love the information gathered on the forum and think that AG has the best prices and quickest shipping around. I wouldn't have said anything and just continued shopping on DD, but there is obviously an issue with follow-up. I'm sure Dodo will be calling me anyday, like I was promised...lol
    Dude, don't act like thats all that happened. You has two faulty sprayers and then asked for a boatload of free stuff. You were totally out of line. You're just mad because the members here didn't agree with you trying to get one over on AG. You know how many sprayers I've had break? TONS, so you know whay I did....bought new sprayers for $1.00....

Post Thanks / Like

I find the best way to resolve a problem like this is to give me a call.
    I am in the office tomorrow if you feel you have been mistreated by our staff then that is a huge concern for me. We have some of the best staff and I am sure they did what they could, but give me a call tomorrow so I can get all the correct information from you. And we can take it from there.

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes - I have had NOTHING but positive experience with AG and I have put it three orders in the last week. I have sent PM's to Nick and got an instant response, even on a Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flannigan View Post
    Dude, don't act like thats all that happened. You has two faulty sprayers and then asked for a boatload of free stuff. You were totally out of line. You're just mad because the members here didn't agree with you trying to get one over on AG. You know how many sprayers I've had break? TONS, so you know whay I did....bought new sprayers for $1.00....
    Get a clue and read the entire issue. I asked for several products as a replacement, that didn't even total what I spent on the two bottles of dodojuice. I could hve just asked for a refund. I spent $32 plus on the two bottles (and both broke) and asked for $24 in replacement products. I'm not upset, I still love the site and the other members (most). This guy obviously has had the same issue with follow-up. I'm just telling you what I was told would happen. Meghan did respond quickly and sent me two empty bottles quickly. I'm just stating that I still lost product as a result of AG continuing to sell product that they've had known issues with, and that I was told Dodo would contact me because my info was being passed on and that never happened either. AG could have easily left themselves a reminder to follow up and see if Dodo did anything. Facts are facts. We all have options of where to shop and of the 4 orders I've placed since this episode, I did give my business to AG on one of them and the shipping and product was perfect. Just think its bad business to tell a customer that a vendor would contact them and never follow up to see if the contact was made. The consumer shouldn't always have to be the one that calls after several emails and a phone call

Post Thanks / Like

Guys keep on topic and stay away from the personal attacks, thank you!!

Post Thanks / Like

no sense in arguing with you lucky.....

Post Thanks / Like

ive always had good things to say about autogeek im still new here but ive alredy placed 4+ orders .. all good ive talkd to a few employees of autogeek for help etc. and bugged a few often when i had questions. and they answered em no problem... i personally work for a company its normally me and one person in the office... and yes follow ups do get forgot in the heat of a busy day... it happens. its called being human .... sometimes when an issue is there the person with the issue has to be really pro active and it may take some calls some e-mails. but im sure in the end autogeek will make it right. there is a huge following of happy customers from autogeek. so that should say alot. and sure things go wrong.. but theres steps to be taken.. did u try PMing any of the autogeek employees on here?? ive found they answer back fast.. just in case something was to go wrong with an order for you again id suggest trying that if the calling / emailing doesn't work

ps. lucky. if you dont mind me butting in . how do you know Megan didn't contact dodo ... something has happend to me at my job. where i contacted a rep. and they never contacted a customer they where suppose to . and yes following up and checking to see if said rep contacted the customer is a good policy .. but lets be honest. a single person can only do so much in a day .... sometimes the ball gets dropped and to blame one side isnt fair... and i don't see it fair saying that AG never contacted Dodo when u have no prof of it.. *again not trying to make no one mad. im just saying my opinion .... hopefully no bad feelings *

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lucky472 View Post
    Just for the record, I had a horrible experience (which I also posted on here) with my first purchase. I also tried sending an email as the site stated since it was after business hours and never heard back. I then tried to call and they never called back. I then shot another email and never heard back so I was forced to post my issue on here. I got blasted by other members also. Meghan finally assisted me, and sent me two empty spray bottles to replace the two damaged ones on the dodo juice red tropical mist. The only problem is that the two she sent me were garbage and she never did anything to replace some of the wasted product. I thought she would at least throw in any extra full bottle for my hassle. The other issue I had was that she said that she was going to contact Dodo Juice personally for me and give them my info so they could contact me and resolve it on their end since she admitted that they've had numerous issues with the spray nozzle on that product. It's been about a month later and I've never been contacted by Dodo Juice or AG to follow-up. I know I'll get blasted for this email also, but the truth and lack of follow-up is clearly out there when things get busy. Like I said, they never responded to my two emails, or phone call until I posted on here. Then I was told that my info would be passed on to Dodo and they would do something and that never happened also. They did ship me two cheap sprayers, but didnt do anything for the wasted product. I will say this though...I still love the information gathered on the forum and think that AG has the best prices and quickest shipping around. I wouldn't have said anything and just continued shopping on DD, but there is obviously an issue with follow-up. I'm sure Dodo will be calling me anyday, like I was promised...lol
    Did you bother to follow through with post #45 in the thread you started???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1 View Post
    Did you bother to follow through with post #45 in the thread you started???
    Great Point!!! The answer is no. I will admit when I'm partially wrong, and had no idea that post every happened until now. I wasn't aware that Dodo posted on there since I never went back to that thread. I was going to repost on there once I felt it was totally resolved. I was under the impression they would call.

Meghan...I do apologize with challenging the fact that you contacted them.

Post Thanks / Like

cant we all be friends lololol its an unfortunate situation . and a rare one. so im sure the issue will be resolved and will all continue to enjoy our orders from autogeek . and continue to be detail crazy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast