autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Win a Signed Bottle of Meguiars M101 & Art of Detailing Audio Book!

Win a signed bottle of Meguiars M101 Foam Cut Compound and The Art of Detailing Audio Book by Mike Phillips!

Every other Thursday Mike Phillips holds a Thursday Night Extreme Makeover in the Autogeek Show Car Garage - Autogeek's Car of the Week

Mike and a group of local Auto Geeks polish an SIV (special interest vehicle) using a different line of products for each makeover. Everything from Pinnacle Natural Brilliance, Chemical Guys and everything in between has been featured.

The latest line to be featured was Meguiar's, with the focus being on the new M101 Foam Cut Compound.

M101 Foam Cut Compound - 1999 Trans Am Extreme Makeover at Autogeek

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER

Contest Details

We only have one partially full bottle of Meguiar's M101 Foam Cut Compound on hand (it will officially become available in December) and we're going to give it away to one very lucky person. In addition to the bottle of M101 Foam Cut Compound, which will be signed by Mike Phillips, we'll also be including a signed copy of The Art of Detailing Audio Book.

How To Enter Contest

1. Post a link to your favorite Autogeek Car of the Week thread (sub-forum is located here - Pictures from Autogeek's Car of the Week).

2. Tell us what you liked most about that particular extreme makeover.

3. Name a brand and specific products that you would like to see featured in a future extreme makeover.

The winner will be picked at random on Friday, November 16th.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Win a Signed Bottle of Meguiars M101 & Art of Detailing Audio Book!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-makeover.html

It is always hard to pick one as everything turns out so beautiful on the make-overs, but the color of this paint just glowed a beautiful red and really showcased the products being used. This is one I always remember as the end result was such a brilliant example of the hard work put into the project

For future make-overs it would be nice to see a showcase done with Optimum products. Complete with ONR from the start to compounds/polishes and finishing with Opti-Coat and glass/plastic coatings if available.
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...deled-amy.html

I personally loved the green camaro makeover! The car turned out amazing and how cool is it to finish with "Green with Envy" wax on this green monster?!

I would also like to see a future makeover done completely with Optimum products, from start to finish...

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-autogeek.html

I loved seeing an f-body being transformed, as I'm a fan of them. Loved seeing the paint returned to better than new status, but also loved seeing the graphics being replaced as well, awesome job!

In the future, I'd like to see wolfgang products at work, total swirl remover and finishing glaze, all finished out with WGDGPS or WGDGLS would be nice

Post Thanks / Like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEGwjCn9Iu0&hd=1]1965 Mustang Fastback Machine Buffed Show Car Finish at Autogeek - YouTube[/video]

There are a few reasons this is my favorite makeover for a couple reasons. I love the color of the car. I think this episode shows better than a lot at just how easy it is to teach the technique of using a DA. It shows Mike giving the young lady a crash course. After seeing this episode one of the neighbor kids made the mistake of asking me if I needed any help.
    I would like to see the Optimum Hyper Compound and Hyper Polish featured...followed by opti-coat. It would be nice to see how the finish compares to the EXO.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ed-nicole.html

The best part of this makeover was taking an already beautiful, undeniably unique vehicle, and making it look its absolute best using steps anyone could complete (QD-->Clay-->Swirl Remover-->Finishing Polish-->Wax)!

It would be fun to see a makeover utilizing the new Pinnacle Products (Waterless/Rinseless Wash, Glass Care, APC).

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...led-tasha.html

This SSR was in bad shape prior to the correction. I liked the used of all the different Polishers used to tackle this paint. I liked the use of BF scratch resistant compound and polish. BF is new to me and I have been slowly acquiring different products to use.

I too would like to see and Optimum specific make over.
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...kes-video.html

The best part was watching the crew in action with cuts and retakes for the blackfire DVD.

I would like to see a makeover with meguirs OTC products... Thats how I started detailing, and would never started if it wasn't for meguiars instilling the passion for detailing.
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C43
    2016 Acura MDX SH-awd

Post Thanks / Like

1) http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-makeover.html

2) Because it was my first time watching the live broadcast.

3) It doesn't matter what you use I always enjoy watching.

Mike Phillips

Here's an Optimum Specific makeover we did but we can certainly do another one...

1977 Can Am Corvette - Modeled by Amy and Janna - Pictures and Video!

And here's a Meguiar's Consumer Line or OTC aka Over The Counter project we did...

Video and Pictures - 1970 Mustang Mach 1 Detailing Clinic at AutogeekOnline.net

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast