autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone ever used one of these???

Looking to get an electric pressure washer and was wondering if anyone has ever seen or used one of these AR AR610 - Blue Clean 1350 PSI Hand Carry Electric Pressure Washer

I'm looking at that and this Karcher K5.740 - X Series 2000 PSI (Electric-Cold Water) Pressure Washer

The Karcher has high PSI, but the AR has higher GPM... Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone ever used one of these???

Quote Originally Posted by Badboyztn View Post
    Looking to get an electric pressure washer and was wondering if anyone has ever seen or used one of these AR AR610 - Blue Clean 1350 PSI Hand Carry Electric Pressure Washer

I'm looking at that and this Karcher K5.740 - X Series 2000 PSI (Electric-Cold Water) Pressure Washer

The Karcher has high PSI, but the AR has higher GPM... Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated....
    I would love to know this as well! Subscribed

opie_7afe

go with the karcher. you dont need more water to clean with the pressure washer look at steam cleaners they use mainly pressure and heat, use very little water. so i would get the karcher because parts are easy to find and more psi, if you do get the AR one it uses bosch style gun lance connectors, most pressure washers that are not a "major" brand use bosch style if there electric.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a Karcher K3 1800 psi pressure washer and I love it. Its the new X series. The gpm is enough as I work out of a mobile detail tank so I need it to last. They also really improved these models and they have a strong induction motor compared to the cheap universal motors.

Are you planning on hooking it up to a hose or put it in a mobile detail rig?

Let me know if you have any more questions
    Roland

Post Thanks / Like

Garden hose. I love the look of the Karcher, but like the size of the AR. I have a few days to decide.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.