autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Stopped into the local Griots Garage to pick something up to test today..

So I picked up some Griots Paint Sealant to try out..I have too say that the young kids working there need to brush up on product knowledge and what their competitors are selling.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Stopped into the local Griots Garage to pick something up to test today..

very cool. it's always nice to stop in locally and see first hand all what a company/manufacturer carries...
    i am the jump starter.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes and true..Im going to do a Silver/Grey Metallic Acura RDX hood with a Brand X Carbnuba Wax and the other half with the Griots Paint sealan addedt on the other half and do a shine/water test to compare with video very soon..once my MF's dry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReflectiveAuto View Post
    I have too say that the young kids working there need to brush up on product knowledge and what their competitors are selling.
    Story? what did that not know?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tend to leave the knowledge and research up to me. Better for them to know little than lie big.

Post Thanks / Like

So I picked up some Griots Paint Sealant to try out..I have too say that the young kids working there need to brush up on product knowledge and what their competitors are selling.
    Well you have to look at it from a different point of view. They are only there to show off and sell Griot's products.

They probably couldn't tell you what cause machine polish 1 to be more abrasive than machine polish 3, except it does.

It's a nice store, I've been there a few times but it's just to check out products, stock up.

I find "genuine" support is lost at most American businesses these days, autogeek aside. I worked at Best Buy in the home theater section for 3 years. I finally left because I hated lying to people about buying certain cables, pushing the wrong kind of knowledge etc.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Did u work at the bestbuy in Tacoma? I worked there as the Samsung Galaxy Tablet Rep.

Post Thanks / Like

Did u work at the bestbuy in Tacoma? I worked there as the Samsung Galaxy Tablet Rep.
    No, I worked at the one in Lynnwood, it's close to Alderwood Mall.

Post Thanks / Like

theres talk and it's rumored the Samsung galaxy VI is coming out in march 13'
    i am the jump starter.

Post Thanks / Like

I have too say that the young kids working there need to brush up on product knowledge and what their competitors are selling.
    Without doubt ^

I could get better advice from a bum off the street then the people Griots has answering there phones. The staff is very friendly, but you can tell they don't know sheet from shinola about detailing products; which I find odd
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast