autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

wolf gang is the best on black iv'e used them all . and i prefer wolf gang . i have a three step prosses. first i use wolf gang . then i use pinnacle sov, then i use pinacle crystal . and my black ss is awsome , every where i go i get compliments . ive even been pulled over by deputy dog. to find out how i keep my whip so nice . today i finished purchaseing every thing pinnical makes . for my SS, I am also going to buy all the wolf gang line to do my wifes SRT RED, I WANT TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY YHE BEST . ILL SOON FIND OUT . does ag price match . iv'e recently found the polisher at a cheaper price . even with the 20%. let me know what you guy's think .

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS on most of my cars. On white I think the Liquid Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS actually looks better the the Souveran Paste. I think both are a great combination. Here is one example of Souveran Paste over Wolfgang DGPS.

Last edited by Gary Sword; 12-28-2006 at 09:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Sword
    I have been using Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS on a most of my cars. On white I think the Liquid Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS actually looks better the the Souveran Paste. I think both are a great combination. Here one example of Souveran Paste over Wolfgang DGPS.

That thing looks wet!
    Wow, not only does the combo look good but that vehicle is off the hook man!! Nice!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Trade it in on an 6 speed SE Gary
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Trade it in on an 6 speed SE Gary
    Hay Surfer, It is a 6 speed and I like it better then a SE. My interior's all carbon fiber instead of the painted plastic on a SE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hay Surfer, It is a 6 speed and I like it better then a SE. My interior's all carbon fiber instead of the painted plastic on a SE.
    But your missing that awsome gearing of the SE, suprising what a little gearing change and power increase did for that car, it's like a night and day difference. You know whats funny though, lot of guys got different wheels and ended up putting back on the SE stockers which look wicked. Love yellow/black combos, your wheels look great, black HRE's?
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    But your missing that awsome gearing of the SE, suprising what a little gearing change and power increase did for that car, it's like a night and day difference. You know whats funny though, lot of guys got different wheels and ended up putting back on the SE stockers which look wicked. Love yellow/black combos, your wheels look great, black HRE's?
    The black wheels are custom made Zone wheels I got a great deal on when a dealer ordered them then sold the car before the wheels were finished. I still have the original wheels and a 2nd chrome plated set of original wheels. The car is plenty fast, looks great and is fun to drive. That is all I look for in a car.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS on most of my cars. On white I think the Liquid Souveran over Wolfgang DGPS actually looks better the the Souveran Paste. I think both are a great combination. Here one example of Souveran Paste over Wolfgang DGPS.

Can't wait to go over Wolfgang DGPS, with some Pinnacle Wax!!! Thanks for the pics!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123