autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    After seeing THIS this morning I had to do something and that something was the touch-free wash...ASAPWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Once back I decided to add some protection to the Cruze in the form of Griot's Garage 3 in 1 Ceramic spray. I moved around the car, under a shade tree, rather quickly. I then finished up with some CarPro Phobics on her windshield. She's going to a wedding in Indy this Friday, now the Cruze is ready for the 4.5 hr drive down to IndyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Phobics getting any better in application now there may be a bit of a base down from previous applications??

2. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maintenace wash on the truck. In the hot sun. Not fun. Should have gotten my butt up early and did it.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Rabbit View Post
    Phobics getting any better in application now there may be a bit of a base down from previous applications??
    It's better, just gotta have a good glass towel and buff it, less is more is VERY important hereWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

5. Thanks Silly Rabbit thanked for this post
    Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    After seeing THIS this morning I had to do something and that something was the touch-free wash...ASAPWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

Once back I decided to add some protection to the Cruze in the form of Griot's Garage 3 in 1 Ceramic spray. I moved around the car, under a shade tree, rather quickly. I then finished up with some CarPro Phobics on her windshield. She's going to a wedding in Indy this Friday, now the Cruze is ready for the 4.5 hr drive down to IndyWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?What did you do today, in regards to detailing?

That is a lot of tree sperm.

About how many times a week do you have to wash your cars? I can tolerate some pollen but that is insane.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Grime View Post
    That is a lot of tree sperm.

About how many times a week do you have to wash your cars? I can tolerate some pollen but that is insane.
    That is just from overnight and into the morning.It is unusual and not normally like that

Post Thanks / Like

I think I might need an intervention. I believe I’m becoming addicted to cleaning cars.

This is the old truck that the Silverado I posted earlier is replacing. The owner decided to go and visit a tractor supply store since he was on my side of town and I let him leave his truck at my crib while he was out. I had been looking for the perfect vehicle to test out Touch-Less v2 and this was my opportunity. This farm truck had never been washed and had dirt and grime in every crack and crevice. An hour later and this is the result.

The wife looked at the truck and was amazed at how good it looks. It looks a thousand times better but if you zoom in you can see the discoloration all over and the clear coat is gone or peeling all over the truck. Just goes to show that we truly are the 1% when it comes to cleaning cars. But, these are the types of people I love doing work for.

I did record the before and after to show what Touch-Less can do. Hopefully I can find a few minutes to edit the footage and post to show my initial thoughts on the new Touch-Less.

9. Thanks DFB thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Grime View Post
    I think I might need an intervention. I believe I’m becoming addicted to cleaning cars.

This is the old truck that the Silverado I posted earlier is replacing. The owner decided to go and visit a tractor supply store since he was on my side of town and I let him leave his truck at my crib while he was out. I had been looking for the perfect vehicle to test out Touch-Less v2 and this was my opportunity. This farm truck had never been washed and had dirt and grime in every crack and crevice. An hour later and this is the result.

The wife looked at the truck and was amazed at how good it looks. It looks a thousand times better but if you zoom in you can see the discoloration all over and the clear coat is gone or peeling all over the truck. Just goes to show that we truly are the 1% when it comes to cleaning cars. But, these are the types of people I love doing work for.

I did record the before and after to show what Touch-Less can do. Hopefully I can find a few minutes to edit the footage and post to show my initial thoughts on the new Touch-Less.

It's the BEST addictionWhat did you do today, in regards to detailing?

11. Likes Optimus Grime, Big Dave, DFB, SNP209 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Nothing is as beautiful as someone else’s black vehicle…. Nothing is as satisfying as a fresh clean on a black car nor as sad how it looks 30 mins after cleaning.

Funny the longer the Broncos are out the less I’m starting to like them. Telluride though love the styling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, a clean Black car is unmatched! I love the look of clean Black car. It is especially satisfying when you clean it and don't see anything but a glossy black hole. I forgot how much black cars show.

Yea the Broncos were nice when they came out, but they are very cramped inside and not comfortable for long car rides.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

13. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Edge got a bath this weekend.
    24/7 outside, mostly parked under a big tree.

Wheels got Megs wheel cleaner and rest was Griots Brilliant Finish and a bucket full of microfiber towels.

Since the apron in front of the garage is at an angle, I put the left wheels on a couple boards so I can get to the bottom edge of the tires.

2 before and one after pic. I should have put some dressing on the tires.

15. Likes Klasse Act, Big Dave, Dirty Harry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    Edge got a bath this weekend.
    24/7 outside, mostly parked under a big tree.

Wheels got Megs wheel cleaner and rest was Griots Brilliant Finish and a bucket full of microfiber towels.

Since the apron in front of the garage is at an angle, I put the left wheels on a couple boards so I can get to the bottom edge of the tires.

2 before and one after pic. I should have put some dressing on the tires.

Thats a nice blue.

Page 1224 of 1237 FirstFirst ... 22472411241174121412151216121712181219122012211222122312241225122612271228122912301231123212331234 ... LastLast