autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Finished Website

I just finished my whole website yesterday guys. It had some broken links/bad paths to some photos and had to do some tweaking to the template. But, now it's perfect!

Lemme kno what yall think!!!

Link is in my sig...
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Finished Website

Very nice and professional looking. If I were looking to email you it would be easier (read lazy) if I clicked on your email address and it opened my mail with a new message so I don't have retype it or copy and paste (sorry, I'm computer illiterate so I don't know what that is called).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newbeme View Post
    Very nice and professional looking. If I were looking to email you it would be easier (read lazy) if I clicked on your email address and it opened my mail with a new message so I don't have retype it or copy and paste (sorry, I'm computer illiterate so I don't know what that is called).
    a hyperlink? haha ok ill do that

thanks for the tip!
    AJ Auto Detail, LLC

Post Thanks / Like

Great website, you might want to add some before and after photos of the entire car exterior/interior. That will make the shine stand out even more. GL on your job though.

p.s. Find a really dirty pos in your neighborhood and do some before and after to let'em see the transformation.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great its informative and simple,thats how mine is.
    Detailed Reflections

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gt_nfr View Post
    Great website, you might want to add some before and after photos of the entire car exterior/interior. That will make the shine stand out even more. GL on your job though.

p.s. Find a really dirty pos in your neighborhood and do some before and after to let'em see the transformation.
    Yeah same here, Try give some person a discount on a crappy car and fully detail that. So when people on you website see it. There be amazed on what incredible work you can do.
    Well .... lets just say that a new Ferrari 430 Spyder was delivered to me last week. In that week I would have drove it by all those previous girlfriends who said I would never make it

Post Thanks / Like

AJ,
    Those prices seem awfully low. Your basic service will make you less than $12.50 an hour(you have to pay for supplies). Your market can't support higher prices? Because it looks like you are working for a very low wage, almost minimum wage if you factor in gas and detailing supplies.

Derrick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    AJ,
    Those prices seem awfully low. Your basic service will make you less than $12.50 an hour(you have to pay for supplies). Your market can't support higher prices? Because it looks like you are working for a very low wage, almost minimum wage if you factor in gas and detailing supplies.

Derrick
    The prices say "starting at" which is a marketing tool used to get a potential customers interest. I am sure he doesnt charge the starting price ever. I do. however, think $25 to restore headlights is way to cheap-that should be$50 and up depending on how much time it will take. $20 for a engine bay detail seems pretty low too- maybe you could use the "starting at" for these services too. Also for the swirl removal-where you say "machine applied abrasive polishes" maybe something like-"machine applied 2 stage swirl remover" -thinking this because alot of people dont understand and may think abrasive polish might be a bad thing. Other then that it looks great- please dont get offended-these are just my suggestions.
    Last edited by lethalxls1; 01-25-2008 at 05:50 PM.
    98 Z/28

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lethalxls1 View Post
    The prices say "starting at" which is a marketing tool used to get a potential customers interest. I am sure he doesnt charge the starting price ever. I do. however, think $25 to restore headlights is way to cheap-that should be$50 and up depending on how much time it will take. $20 for a engine bay detail seems pretty low too- maybe you could use the "starting at" for these services too. Also for the swirl removal-where you say "machine applied abrasive polishes" maybe something like-"machine applied 2 stage swirl remover" -thinking this because alot of people dont understand and may think abrasive polish might be a bad thing. Other then that it looks great- please dont get offended-these are just my suggestions.
    I hope it's just a marketing tool. If it is, that's not the way to do business. If you are going to run a business it should at least be profitable. At those prices I'd be operating at a huge loss.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    I hope it's just a marketing tool. If it is, that's not the way to do business. If you are going to run a business it should at least be profitable. At those prices I'd be operating at a huge loss.
    I agree fully.
    98 Z/28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast