Hey all, Happy Monday. Hope you all had a good Easter. With that being said I will give you a quick back drop to my saturday and then proceed with the questions.

I detailed my boss' wife's BlacK BMW 3 Series on Saturday and spent about 6 and a half hours on it. However, it isn't completely done. The car looked as if it hadn't been cleaned, washed or detailed in at least a year. Naturally the wheels were just about black with bmw's legendary brake dust. The paint was also in rough shape and after a wash, I noticed a good amount of water spots showing up. I dried her car the same way I did mine earlier in the day and I know the process dried the car very well. Since I saw all the spots, I did not wax because I didn't want to waste my time and wax when I knew I wanted to clean the paint better beforehand.

Now onto my questions:

First and foremost: I cleaned the wheels using Detailer Pro Series wheel cleaner and the Mother's wheel cleaner brush. I was able to get off about 80% of the brake dust, but there is still a lot of REALLY stubborn brake dust and tiny black specks all over the wheels still.
- What cleaner(s) and brush or applicator would you guys recommend to help get rid of the REALLY stubborn stuff still on the wheels?

The paint seemed to be littered with old water spots and a couple other markings (not exactly sure what). My method to try and rid the car's paint of these was to clay the car down using Meguiar's Clay Kit and to polish the paint with Meguiar's SwirlX.
- Will this do a good enough job to get rid of the water spots and markings? Just a note here - My boss doesn't want/need the paint to be immaculate, but wants a good shine.

One last thing was the interior: I used Lexol leather cleaner and leather conditioner on the seats. The cleaner did an OK job on some stains but barely removed others. I was using a terry cloth and rubbing the product into the seat. I don't have a good upholstery brush YET (plan on ordering one today). Would applying the product to a brush and then scrubbing it into the seats yield better results?

Sorry I have no pictures to show as of now, camera's at home. All this will be done by hand by the way, don't have a DA polisher yet.

Thanks for any help and recommendations guys, if you need any more infor to make a recommendation just let me know!

- Cash