autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Klasse ALIO and Klasse Glaze

I just purchased the red bottle All-in-One. I want to use it just as a sexy sealant for the weather. I jsut realized that there are two kinds. the Polish and the Glaze. I dont have a polisher or any applicators for swirls. Can I still use the All-in-One that I currently have just like normal even though its not the Glaze? Am I still going to have the sexy acrylic sealant? Should I return my All-in-One for the glaze or am I fine to go ahead and apply the ALIO and drool at the results?

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klasse ALIO and Klasse Glaze

The Klasse AIO won't do much for the swirls, but it is an excellent cleaner/prep that is very easy to use.
    Your vehicle will probably look great, but the Klasse AIO didn't have much durability in my experience.
    I used it as a base for a last step product with more durability.
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Post Thanks / Like

The AIO (red bottle) is a "paint cleaner" or "chemical polish" that will leave an acrylic layer perfect for the Sealant Glaze to adhere to. I would suggest grabbing a bottle of the sealant as the "Klasse Twins" are an excellent pair. Either way, applying Klasse AIO will leave you with a beautiful paint surface ready for the LSP of your choice. Do not expect much correction especially by hand and don't let it dry on the paint "Wipe on Wipe off". My $0.02

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!
    I got my NoRinse in the mail today and just used it...wow. Simply amazing. I cant express how satisfied I am. Now I have the AINO, you guys say its a cleaner. So its the same thing as my Pinnacle Paint Cleansing Lotion? I already have 2 layers of Purple Haze on, so if I apply the AINO- it will strip the wax?

“You can have everything in life you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want.” -Zig Ziglar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 02blackout View Post
    Thanks guys!
    I got my NoRinse in the mail today and just used it...wow. Simply amazing. I cant express how satisfied I am. Now I have the AINO, you guys say its a cleaner. So its the same thing as my Pinnacle Paint Cleansing Lotion? I already have 2 layers of Purple Haze on, so if I apply the AINO- it will strip the wax?
    I'm not familiar with the PPCL, but going by the name, I would guess the PPCL doesn't leave any protection behind. The KAIO does although I don't personally feel that protection is all that great.
    I have no idea what "Purple Haze" is, but yes, the KAIO will pretty much remove any wax/sealant on your paint when it is used.
    That's why I consider it to be a good cleaner/prep product.It leaves the finish clean and looking great for your LSP to be applied.
    Last edited by CharlesW; 10-23-2009 at 07:38 PM.
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Post Thanks / Like

Ive only ever used aio as a first step after buffing following with sealant glaze and or wax or a one step like xmt 360 it cleans corrects and protects in one step. Check the bottle I just looked at mine and it says it removes old wax build up and all kinds of other stuff so if you have wax on already I would not use this over it. Used as the first step before a wax or as a 1 step process Klasse AIO is great stuff in my opinion Im always amazed at what it does to the paint.

There is a thread called "1 step product" i posted some pics of a Black Mazda Tribute after using Klasse AIO they are iphone pics so not the greatest quality but its good enough to see the difference.

Post Thanks / Like

Klasse AIO (red) is a cleaner synthetic wax product that uses an acrylic base. It does offer some protection and matches show waxes IMO for length of protection. (3-4 weeks max). When used with SG (silver canister) which is the pure sealant it makes a bulletproof combo for months. It should easily last thru a winter.

I used AIO by itself for some time. Added a spray on top of it weekly to add more gloss and good looks. If you decide to go this route try Four Star Spray Wax, Souveran Spray Wax, Wolfgang Spray Sealant, Optimum Wax, or many others.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Klasse AIO (red) is a cleaner synthetic wax product that uses an acrylic base. It does offer some protection and matches show waxes IMO for length of protection. (3-4 weeks max). When used with SG (silver canister) which is the pure sealant it makes a bulletproof combo for months. It should easily last thru a winter.

I used AIO by itself for some time. Added a spray on top of it weekly to add more gloss and good looks. If you decide to go this route try Four Star Spray Wax, Souveran Spray Wax, Wolfgang Spray Sealant, Optimum Wax, or many others.
    I'm very confused about the lack of durability claims about Klasse AIO. I was under the impresions this was a top notch product offering superior durability against salt water, sun, industrial pollutants, and corrosive elements for 6-8 months as stated on the back of the bottle. Now if you say something lasts 6-8 months and get 5 months out of it ok you might say it's dependant on the environment but when you say 6-8 months and you see claims of 1 month or less something is wrong. This borders on false advertising and I find it hard to believe a product that has been around as long as Klasse has could continue to make claims such as this with customers getting such poor results.

Something is out of wak here
    1. How do we measure durability
    is it measured by beading? If so dirt dust and pollen ca affect beading.
    2. Is the durabilty of some prducts more intangable or something that can't readily be seen. In other words just because water stops beading doesn't mean the product has stop protecting.

This is not the first time I've seen claims like this so I'm not singling anyone out. But I mean really the sealant claims up to 12 months protection by it self. If the durability of this product is that bad, based on what the bottle says and what some on here claim to actually get, it's not even close. Whose making the call to Klasse to complain.

And the claims of durability for both are by themselves
    AIO- 6-8 months
    Sealant glaze up to 12 months

Post Thanks / Like

Use it and see for yourself.
    Maybe it will last a year for you.
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Post Thanks / Like

I am certain in optimum environment you could get alot longer protection. In the real world, Florida is where I measure, its likely a bit longer than I suggested. I do believe for best results they should be used together and likely a second coat of SG after 24 hours to give the longest protection.

Scott

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast