autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Detailed Beauties

Here are few pics of some of the cars I've detailed in the last month. I used pinnacles xmt line to remove swirls and followed with WG on all three. The pictures are not that great of quality, but believe me they looked awesome. I didn't get to take pictures of it but I detailed a 43 ft RV, that was the first and last time I ever do that. That thing kicked my @#$%. But it looked good covered in a coat of EX-P.

AG is AWESOME
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Detailed Beauties-dsc00112-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00113-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00116-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00117-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00118-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00124-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00125-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00127-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00130-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00008-jpg  

Detailed Beauties-dsc00011-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00078-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00081-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00080-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Looking good man. You do this for your work right? How long did each car take and also, how long did that RV take? Haha, you must have been glad when you finished that one! Keep up the good work excessive!

Post Thanks / Like
    What's your opinion of the XMT line?
    Does it compare to anything else?
    I'm gonna buy some so let us know.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    props .... nice look !

Justin I would say that XMT is similar to Poorboys, consider it a slightly updated version.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513
    What's your opinion of the XMT line?
    Does it compare to anything else?
    I'm gonna buy some so let us know.
    I like it for light to some moderate swirls, but I personally I don't think it has anything on Poorboys, thats my opinion, don't get me wrong its worked wonders for me, but for the tuff stuff I turn to poorboys.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea how long was the rv? ive had to help on semi's and dump trucks before. that ish is ghey

Post Thanks / Like
    ARGHHHHHH!
    I don't know what to buy.
    PB....XMT...Pinn....?????
    I'm on a budget here....I have to use up what I buy before I get anything else.
    What's the best bang for the buck?
    As you know, I'm using Meg's now.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abrcrombe
    Wow! Looking good man. You do this for your work right? How long did each car take and also, how long did that RV take? Haha, you must have been glad when you finished that one! Keep up the good work excessive!
    Yes I do this for my job and my plan is to go big with it, but I'm getting another job to help make a little extra money to expand my detailing business. I really need a truck, cause fitting all my stuff in my four door sedan isn't cutting it, check the pics below, and I just placed a big order at AG, so I'm gonna have even more to fit in, but I until then I got to get by with what I got. The rv took me about 4 hours just to wash and wax it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Detailed Beauties-dsc00007-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00008-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00009-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00010-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by justin30513
    ARGHHHHHH!
    I don't know what to buy.
    PB....XMT...Pinn....?????
    I'm on a budget here....I have to use up what I buy before I get anything else.
    What's the best bang for the buck?
    As you know, I'm using Meg's now.
    I would say go with the poorboys for the most bangf for the buck, I just purchased 32 oz bottles of ssr 1 and ssr 2.5, it was only like 20 a bottle, xmt only comes in 16 right know I think. Plus PB is proven and you can trust its results. I know how you feel man I just spent the last week trying to figure out what all I was gonna buy from AG and how much I wanted to spend.
    Megs works good for me, #83 followed by #9, it just seems to dust a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just found some more pics of cars I've done. I used xmt on the TL and Poorboys on the Benz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Detailed Beauties-dsc00001-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00004-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00103-jpg   Detailed Beauties-dsc00106-jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast