autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo

Ok so I have been very busy lately and I have a bunch of new exciting news. From moving and merging my website(s). From Express Auto Detailing - Home Page on to my new and improved site which is almost ready Home page .

But the biggest news is that we have been blessed with the pleasure of being the first detail company to use C-Quartz Finest in the states. I have been working with both Avi from C-Quartz as well as the new and upcoming owner of C-Quartz USA. Which plans on opening around the first of the month. Here are both some photos as well as videos. If you have any questions concerns etc please don't hesitate to ask me. I plan on continuing to work with CarPro and being involved with the innovative and upcoming products and changes. Enjoy

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-001-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-002-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-003-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-004-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-005-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-006-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-007-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-008-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-009-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-010-jpg  

Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-011-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-012-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-015-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-016-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-017-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-018-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-019-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-020-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-021-jpg   Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo-ead-022-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Express Auto Detailing C-Quartz Finest on Gallardo

Brandon, excellent work on that Gallardo! Your work speaks for itself! I particularly like the team effort and where your partner sprays out the mitt for you after each section. I find with almost every mitt on the market, the spraying out the mitt method to be far preferable to dunking it in a bucket.
    :dancebanana:

Sky's the Limit Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Nice informative video, but that music...
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Nice informative video, but that music...
    Haha pound it to me on the music man. Its hard to please everyone and also hard to choose a song that will.

This post may being taken the wrong way. Also maybe wrong placement by myself (maybe should be in product reviews new products etc) I want this to be a post about finest as a product and of course detailing as well. Its not meant to just show you guys finest. I know a lot of people have been interested in the product as well as interested in trying it. I am here to answer any questions I can about the product etc. I am looking to try and be more active on here to help you guys and learn as well. I am also available on skype via my phone and text message or call as well. We are all in this detailing world together and there is only one way for us to learn is from each others experiences and research.

Also on another note the product was applied thin. This car is in need of some major TLC which is hoping to be done in the near future.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you apply that with a paper towel?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShineTimeDetail View Post
    Did you apply that with a paper towel?
    The product was applied with the applicator pad included in the kit wraped with a suede MF all supplied in the kit. I have also purchased some of the larger MF suede towels as some of the small ones sometime drive me nuts. Good thing about the small on is of course you fold it in four and continuously rotate folds. Its not as easy to get lost were you used as the big one is.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you also buff off with a suede microfiber cloth?

And what was the approximate time the product took to flash before you buffed off the applied area?
    Wayne
    My name is Wayne and I'm a Detailing Addict....

Post Thanks / Like

Great work and great information Brandon, thanks for sharing! I am very excited to receive my first batch (in the next few weeks).
    Signature Car Care... Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer
    http://www.signaturecarcare.com/
    "May the shine be with you" Uncle Stu

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I followed with a the MF suede. The approx time here in Louisiana with temp about 95 and ultra high humidity was around 2 mins.

Still experimenting with a few things. I will be doing a few crazy time test tomorrow with the product on a test panel at the shop.

Also future videos will probably be a bit better as well.

Sounds great darkhorse look forward to your input as well as speaking with you more about the product. Congrats on getting on board!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is that an MTM Hydro Foam Cannon? Looks like it isn't creating quite the thick shaving creme foam it's capable of, do you have the adjustment cap twisted or a non-foam soap in the canister?

I LOVE THE VIDEOS BY THE WAY! Thank you
    "Don't Drive Dull!"
    Carsmetic Rehabilitation Detailologist: Aesthetic Actualization

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast