autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    This combination will be good for a gray car, give me a shiny wet look in the paint?



    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    913

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Are you asking a question?

    If you have both products, go out and put it on and tell us how you like it...

  3. #3
    Senior Member beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    145

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Quote Originally Posted by rock012345 View Post
    Are you asking a question?

    If you have both products, go out and put it on and tell us how you like it...
    x2...is it bad that I laughed when I read the first post?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    well the point is this, first of all do not live in the U.S., buy the BFWD and I would like to know if anyone used that wax and that such a combination.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    2,976

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Easy guys. The OP may have a language barrier.


    Anyway... I have CG enzyme and actually like it a lot. It's durability is very strong and gives a really nice look on a lot of paint colors. I have never used a sealant underneath it because I think it looks fantastic on its own. I would be willing to bet you would be impressed with that combo on your vehicle tho. Just wait 12 hours before applying the wax to allow the sealant to properly cure.
    Jim

  6. #6
    Senior Member bl3ujay07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    333

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    I have not personally used CG E-zyme, but I have used and really liked bfwd on my silver metalic car. Although it is not gray, i believe it will turn out great.

    Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant Product Review – Detailed Image

    Review from Pro Todd Cooperider (not my car). "Silver Grey". If your car is not a dark grey, i think it will look really nice. For dark(er) colored vehicles, i prefer Chemical Guys Black Light and V7 combo. Although the protection MIGHT NOT last as long as the BFWD, it seems to darken it more....from my experience.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    913

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Easy guys. The OP may have a language barrier.


    Anyway... I have CG enzyme and actually like it a lot. It's durability is very strong and gives a really nice look on a lot of paint colors. I have never used a sealant underneath it because I think it looks fantastic on its own. I would be willing to bet you would be impressed with that combo on your vehicle tho. Just wait 12 hours before applying the wax to allow the sealant to properly cure.
    I wasn't making fun of him, I was just asking if he was saying "use this combo, it makes your paint look good" or "has anyone used this combo" as you could tell, his sentence was confusing.

    Also Doc, You have E-zyme?! What else do you have? lol I always thought you only had Turtle Wax from your other post

  8. #8
    Senior Member Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    2,976

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Quote Originally Posted by rock012345 View Post
    I wasn't making fun of him, I was just asking if he was saying "use this combo, it makes your paint look good" or "has anyone used this combo" as you could tell, his sentence was confusing.

    Also Doc, You have E-zyme?! What else do you have? lol I always thought you only had Turtle Wax from your other post
    I have a few waxes
    Jim

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Easy guys. The OP may have a language barrier.


    Anyway... I have CG enzyme and actually like it a lot. It's durability is very strong and gives a really nice look on a lot of paint colors. I have never used a sealant underneath it because I think it looks fantastic on its own. I would be willing to bet you would be impressed with that combo on your vehicle tho. Just wait 12 hours before applying the wax to allow the sealant to properly cure.



    Thanks friend, I'll take her advice.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Re: be good combination BFWD +Chemical Guys E-zyme

    Quote Originally Posted by bl3ujay07 View Post
    I have not personally used CG E-zyme, but I have used and really liked bfwd on my silver metalic car. Although it is not gray, i believe it will turn out great.

    Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant Product Review – Detailed Image

    Review from Pro Todd Cooperider (not my car). "Silver Grey". If your car is not a dark grey, i think it will look really nice. For dark(er) colored vehicles, i prefer Chemical Guys Black Light and V7 combo. Although the protection MIGHT NOT last as long as the BFWD, it seems to darken it more....from my experience.


    Thanks friend, BFWD is a great sealer, I'm just looking for a quality wax to give more protection.

    I had the option of using zaino, but after seeing the problems of water stains that look no option but end of zaino finish is great.

Similar Threads

  1. Black and Bean dust: Not a good combination.
    By Hoytman in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2015, 11:56 AM
  2. E-Zyme Natura or Celeste Dettaglio?
    By pcw25 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:21 PM
  3. What is a good combination
    By xtrimprotech in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:07 PM
  4. Chemical Guys not very good on Youtube !!!
    By Webb in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:10 PM
  5. Could Be A Combination of Things But This IS Not Good!!
    By ShineTimeDetail in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» December 2016

27282930 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31