autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Rinsless Wash & Gloss review

As promised I'm giving a review and my thoughts on a few DP products, needed to first start with the DPRW being the RAV was really dirty, to a point I really needed to give it a full wash but thought it was perfect timing to try out the DPRW that Nick sent me.
    Thanks again Nick

Before I give my thoughts I'll let the pictures amd one video do the talking for me, pictures are worth a thousand words right!
    Below are before pictures of the RAV.

Even the roof was filty

As you can see the car was dirty, mainly because we had snow here in Lousisiana, can you beleive it!
    The car picked up a lot of crap from the road, don't worry, no sand or salt here

First thing I did was add two ounces of the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss with two gallons of warm water.

Also mixed 2oz to 32oz in a spray bottle to act as a WW and in this case to help soften the dirt and grime that was on the paint.

So I was ready to begin, used about ten towels.

Below is a video of me cleaning the door, better done in the shade but wanted you guys to see what I saw.
    I sprayed the door well with the mixture in my 32oz bottle then started cleaning.

https://www.youtube.com/timedtext?ac...referrer=watch

Even though it's cold today the panel was still was hot being the car is black ,as you saw me after I finished up with the door I used the mixture as a QD to remove a few streaks from drying out too fast, one thing I found out later though if you get streaks with this product it buffs out very easy, that a big plus IMO in working on a black car, most other RW products the steaks remain until you come over it with a QD. Loved that part the most.

So all done, below are after pictures, nothing else was used but the DPRW, important to keep that in mind.

Can you see the shine it gave me?

Cleaned the fender wells also.

It leaves a glossy finish as You can see here

The rear of the car was the dirtiest.

I cleaned everything, glass and all plastic trim.

Remember the roof how I said was also dirty, well it's all cleaned up now.

Looks like I spent all day on the car but it was all done in about half hour once I was done with the video.

I give the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss five stars for good reason.

First I want to say the smell of the cleaner was pleasant, nice fresh smell.

As you noticed I first sprayed each panel before I put a towel onto the finish, I do this with any RW or WW cleaner, gives me piece of mind that I have a lot of lube on the paint and it starts to break up the dirt.

My thoughts.

It has plenty of lube, I felt confident that I wasn't going to scratch or induce swirls, you can feel it on your hands, very slick.

Doesn't take any effort to clean the paint, I used no pressure, just let the towel glide over the finish.
    It removes all of the dirt, doesn't leave it cloudy, it actually looks like a just waxed car.

It leaves little to no streaks, at first it did while I was in the sun but after I did the door I brought it under the carport, after it was out of the sun I didn't notice streaking.

I've had my problems with streaks in the past when using other RW's or even QD.
    Reason was no matter what MF towel I used I had to make several passes to dry the car, with the DPRW not so, it was very easy to dry a panel, can't tell you how excited I was to see how well it was to dry off the liquid.

It has plenty of lube so it would work great for claying or used as a QD.
    As we all know having plenty of lube is key to a swirl free finish.

After using it just one time I give it five stars and plan on using it in the future , it will be my go to RW from here on out.
    You'd think for a product as this one it would cost dearly but not so, the price is great as the product itself is great.

I'd recommend the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss to all of you and not worry about you guys telling me I hyped it up if and when you try it. Lol
    No no, it's the real deal Geeks, just as advertised.

If you have any questions that I didn't get around to please just ask

Life is good.
    Up next is the DP Final Quick Detailer, to be honest with you I could stop with just the wash but something tells me the QD will take it up another notch.

Thanks for viewing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DP Rinsless Wash & Gloss review

Great review. Better than UWW+?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for a great review.
    Smoke Metallic '06 Altima

Post Thanks / Like

IMO it's about the same as for as cleaning ability but I find that the DPRW has more lube and more versatile.
    Also much easier to dry a panel as I said it doesn't take but a couple of passes using a good towel and in no time it's dry and leaves a glossy finish, just waxed look.
    I've never used ONR but would love to know the comparison of the two by anyone who has used both.

Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyVW View Post
    Great review. Better than UWW+?

Post Thanks / Like

great review. I have a bottle thats ready to use as well. it smells like bubble yum bubble gum!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the most underrated products used in my opinion. I think this product gets overlooked!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HateSwirls View Post
    IMO it's about the same as for as cleaning ability but I find that the DPRW has more lube and more versatile.
    Also much easier to dry a panel as I said it doesn't take but a couple of passes using a good towel and in no time it's dry and leaves a glossy finish, just waxed look.
    I've never used ONR but would love to know the comparison of the two by anyone who has used both.
    I've used ONR and UWW+. Maybe you were thinking I said ONR when I had said UWW+ as in Ultima Waterless Wash Plus?

As far as ONR vs. UWW, UWW is just better all around in the lubricity, cleanliness, gloss, and drying ability. I guess the only reason I would use ONR anymore is to save my UWW+.

Now based on your review of DPRW, it sounds like it can give UWW+ a run for my money.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HateSwirls View Post
    As promised I'm giving a review and my thoughts on a few DP products, needed to first start with the DPRW being the RAV was really dirty, to a point I really needed to give it a full wash but thought it was perfect timing to try out the DPRW that Nick sent me.
    Thanks again Nick

Before I give my thoughts I'll let the pictures amd one video do the talking for me, pictures are worth a thousand words right!
    Below are before pictures of the RAV.

Even the roof was filty

As you can see the car was dirty, mainly because we had snow here in Lousisiana, can you beleive it!
    The car picked up a lot of crap from the road, don't worry, no sand or salt here

First thing I did was add two ounces of the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss with two gallons of warm water.

Also mixed 2oz to 32oz in a spray bottle to act as a WW and in this case to help soften the dirt and grime that was on the paint.

So I was ready to begin, used about ten towels.

Below is a video of me cleaning the door, better done in the shade but wanted you guys to see what I saw.
    I sprayed the door well with the mixture in my 32oz bottle then started cleaning.

https://www.youtube.com/timedtext?ac...referrer=watch

Even though it's cold today the panel was still was hot being the car is black ,as you saw me after I finished up with the door I used the mixture as a QD to remove a few streaks from drying out too fast, one thing I found out later though if you get streaks with this product it buffs out very easy, that a big plus IMO in working on a black car, most other RW products the steaks remain until you come over it with a QD. Loved that part the most.

So all done, below are after pictures, nothing else was used but the DPRW, important to keep that in mind.

Can you see the shine it gave me?

Cleaned the fender wells also.

It leaves a glossy finish as You can see here

The rear of the car was the dirtiest.

I cleaned everything, glass and all plastic trim.

Remember the roof how I said was also dirty, well it's all cleaned up now.

Looks like I spent all day on the car but it was all done in about half hour once I was done with the video.

I give the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss five stars for good reason.

First I want to say the smell of the cleaner was pleasant, nice fresh smell.

As you noticed I first sprayed each panel before I put a towel onto the finish, I do this with any RW or WW cleaner, gives me piece of mind that I have a lot of lube on the paint and it starts to break up the dirt.

My thoughts.

It has plenty of lube, I felt confident that I wasn't going to scratch or induce swirls, you can feel it on your hands, very slick.

Doesn't take any effort to clean the paint, I used no pressure, just let the towel glide over the finish.
    It removes all of the dirt, doesn't leave it cloudy, it actually looks like a just waxed car.

It leaves little to no streaks, at first it did while I was in the sun but after I did the door I brought it under the carport, after it was out of the sun I didn't notice streaking.

I've had my problems with streaks in the past when using other RW's or even QD.
    Reason was no matter what MF towel I used I had to make several passes to dry the car, with the DPRW not so, it was very easy to dry a panel, can't tell you how excited I was to see how well it was to dry off the liquid.

It has plenty of lube so it would work great for claying or used as a QD.
    As we all know having plenty of lube is key to a swirl free finish.

After using it just one time I give it five stars and plan on using it in the future , it will be my go to RW from here on out.
    You'd think for a product as this one it would cost dearly but not so, the price is great as the product itself is great.

I'd recommend the DP Rinselss Wash & Gloss to all of you and not worry about you guys telling me I hyped it up if and when you try it. Lol
    No no, it's the real deal Geeks, just as advertised.

If you have any questions that I didn't get around to please just ask

Life is good.
    Up next is the DP Final Quick Detailer, to be honest with you I could stop with just the wash but something tells me the QD will take it up another notch.

Thanks for viewing
    Having trouble accessing the video.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYMAWD View Post
    Video doesn't work on cell or ipad...anyone else ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast