autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

SON1C Synopsis 30 : Chemical Guys - Mr.Pink / Mr Pink Car Shampoo Review

So I finally had the opportunity to work with the hyped up Chemical Guys Mr.Pink 16 oz wash

initial thoughts, typical of cg soap, looks great, smells great, nice thick viscosity
    Smells of strawberry to me, but also so much like wash and clear, it acted extremely like chemical guys citrus wash and clear, so much that I believe that mr.pink is just a tweaked version of clear, fortunately clear is one of my favorite soaps!

So I washed the entire vehicle with it, great suds in the bucket, smells great have I said that already? very lubricated, good cleansing power, chemical guys delivers quality shampoos every time -- would I buy mr.pink? Probably not, unless I just wanted to pick up a 16 oz for fun, I would go with citrus wash and clear over it due to price, and wash and clear is more concentrated, although not as fun its more economical

So all in all Mr.Pink is a great soap and if you're interested in it pick it up, a 16 oz is relatively inexpensive

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss Review
    SON1C Synopsis 2 - Chemical Guys - Citrus Wash + Gloss
    Wolfgang Auto Bathe Car Wash Review
    SON1C Synopsis 9 - Wolfgang - Auto Bathe
    Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Wash Review
    SON1C Synopsis 19 : DoDo Juice Carnauba Waxes - Basics of Bling Wax-Safe Wash 500 ml Review

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Synopsis 30 : Chemical Guys - Mr.Pink / Mr Pink Car Shampoo Review

I too use only cg shampoos. I do have af lather coming to me so that will be my first shampoo other than something from cg. Af lather will be my maintenance shampoo while cg citrus wash and gloss will be my stripping shampoo and honey dew is great for my foam gun. Cg ecowash is great for winter washing inside the garage when it's way too cold to wash outside. Mr pink might be something I will try when I run out of my honeydew, but I bought it by the gallon so I still got a lot left. CG shampoos by the gallon is a bargain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vegas911gts View Post
    I too use only cg shampoos. I do have af lather coming to me so that will be my first shampoo other than something from cg. Af lather will be my maintenance shampoo while cg citrus wash and gloss will be my stripping shampoo and honey dew is great for my foam gun. Cg ecowash is great for winter washing inside the garage when it's way too cold to wash outside. Mr pink might be something I will try when I run out of my honeydew, but I bought it by the gallon so I still got a lot left. CG shampoos by the gallon is a bargain.
    thanks for the input! I've heard great things about ecowash as well, I have never used it, honey dew @ the gallon is a steal, really all of their soaps are minus glossworks
    at the price I'd recommend picking it up in 16 oz to try / for fun, its a quality product

Post Thanks / Like
    Good review. I agree totally on the cg citrus clear ......is great. Has become my favorite by a long shot. Suds suds and more suds. it cleans and shines great. I haven't tried mr pink . All the bogos I stocked up on house brands. But I keep going back to cg clear and wash and gloss. Have you tried pink in foam cannon?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jjj View Post
    Good review. I agree totally on the cg citrus clear ......is great. Has become my favorite by a long shot. Suds suds and more suds. it cleans and shines great. I haven't tried mr pink . All the bogos I stocked up on house brands. But I keep going back to cg clear and wash and gloss. Have you tried pink in foam cannon?
    lol I'm glad, cg wash and clear is phenomenal soap, one of the best hands down, I just have a hard time buying other soaps because I don't feel they have a good value when compared with several of the cg soaps you know? however bogos can make for awesome deals, yeah I have I felt that honey dew performed better, it worked well but I'd say that honey dew took the gold, that soap really does kick ass in the cannon
    I'd pick it up for fun but I imagine you'll find it oddly similar to cg wash+clear -- smells great, even better than clear

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap son1c!! I'm going to have to give my wife some pinnacle and tell her it is a bubble bath i ordered from Hawaii to make room for more shampoos!!!!! Thanks a lot!!! Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly.. that'd be a great idea haha, I'd like to think its not any harsher than a bubble bath? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn u bogo!!!!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    So I finally had the opportunity to work with the hyped up Chemical Guys Mr.Pink 16 oz wash

initial thoughts, typical of cg soap, looks great, smells great, nice thick viscosity
    Smells of strawberry to me, but also so much like wash and clear, it acted extremely like chemical guys citrus wash and clear, so much that I believe that mr.pink is just a tweaked version of clear, fortunately clear is one of my favorite soaps!

So I washed the entire vehicle with it, great suds in the bucket, smells great have I said that already? very lubricated, good cleansing power, chemical guys delivers quality shampoos every time -- would I buy mr.pink? Probably not, unless I just wanted to pick up a 16 oz for fun, I would go with citrus wash and clear over it due to price, and wash and clear is more concentrated, although not as fun its more economical

So all in all Mr.Pink is a great soap and if you're interested in it pick it up, a 16 oz is relatively inexpensive

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss Review
    SON1C Synopsis 2 - Chemical Guys - Citrus Wash + Gloss
    Wolfgang Auto Bathe Car Wash Review
    SON1C Synopsis 9 - Wolfgang - Auto Bathe
    Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Wash Review
    SON1C Synopsis 19 : DoDo Juice Carnauba Waxes - Basics of Bling Wax-Safe Wash 500 ml Review

Post Thanks / Like

Great review as always!
    Qdoba...not so much
    Like my company on Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/TheSimmondsGroup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast