autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick Review: Wolfgang Rinseless

Hey All,

I just wanted to give you my quick take on Wolfgang's Rinseless Wash.

Before I get into it, a bit of background info on me. Being in California, our drought has been making me lean very much towards waterless and rinseless washes. I do not have any show cars or garage queens, just daily drivers but they are parked in a garage so that's nice. I am currently an owner of a 2007 Infiniti G35S 6-speed manual and the paint is FAR from perfect, which again, I do not mind since it is a daily driver and I do not need it to be 100% defect free.

Anyway, I've tried MANY rinseless washes including: ONR, DP's offering before it was McKee's 37, and up until Wolfgang, I was using Meg's D114. I use the "many microfiber towels in a bucket" method with a pre-soak of the rinseless wash before the towels touch the paint.

Now, on to the review:

1. Scent - Light cherry, very pleasing to work with

2. Performance - Cleans well enough, can't say if it cleans more than others, but it does get the job done. It is VERY slick and very easy to dry. After I take a super wet towel to wipe the dirty panel, I take a damp towel to mop up the majority of the water/product on the panel then I take a dry waffle weave towel and everything is nice and clean. The ease of the drying stage is probably my favorite since like I said, the damp towel collects about 90 percent then the waffle weave easily picks up the rest.

3. Cost - This is subjective but the 1 ounce per 3 gallons is nice for sure, most others are 1 ounce for 2 gallons. However, the cost of Wolfgang products are generally on the higher end of detailing products but hey, if you like it, buy it. I put just under an ounce in my 2 gallon solution since that's all I need to wash my car and use the left overs to the wheels.

In short, this product is one of my new favorites rinseless washes. I am not going to get into the whole "does it leave anything behind" since I have zero methods of proving or disproving that but I can say if you use other Wolfgang products such as their coating or fuzion etc etc, I do not think there will be any harm done. Again, my opinion based in nothing but a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Review: Wolfgang Rinseless

Cliff Notes: You've come over to the pink side of life

It's always a good feeling to fine a new product that become the new go-to for things. Wolfgang Uber is defintely the product for me too. Enjoy!
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

The best! I love it doesn't take much because of its slickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You leave it as Rinseless - the story ends, you work in your garage and believe whatever you want to believe.

You mix it as Waterless - you stay in wonderland and we show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Uber is great stuff. I mix it as waterless and am blown away! Definitely worth trying if you're so inclined.
    "All persons living or dead, are purely coincidental."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Hotel Uber.

Enjoy your stay.

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I like Wolfgang Uber Rinseless too, but has anyone else experienced that the Pinnacle rinseless product imparts a slicker and softer surface after washing?

When I use the Pinnacle brand rinseless wash I pre-soak with their waterless wash. I do the same thing with the Wolfgang product. Every time I do this the Pinnacle combination is more satisfying to my senses. Uber is great, but it's different.

Both brands perform equally well, and so it comes down to personal preference.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osiapstndp View Post
    I like Wolfgang Uber Rinseless too, but has anyone else experienced that the Pinnacle rinseless product imparts a slicker and softer surface after washing?

When I use the Pinnacle brand rinseless wash I pre-soak with their waterless wash. I do the same thing with the Wolfgang product. Every time I do this the Pinnacle combination is more satisfying to my senses. Uber is great, but it's different.

Both brands perform equally well, and so it comes down to personal preference.
    How is Uber different?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    How is Uber different?
    The finish that it imparts feels different to me. Both products are great though and I go back and forth about which rinseless wash to use because a lot of them work very well.