autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: McKee's 37 Turbo Car Dryer - Comparison With Master Blaster And Sidekick

Quote Originally Posted by kecko View Post
    Btw, Marc, thanks for this video review. Excellent job. Between your review and the review Haris did I think I've made up my mind and will stick with the McKee's Turbo Dryer and spend the $$$$ I would have spent on a Master Blaster, on something else. Maybe a pad washer!!
    Thank you so much for the compliments kecko!! I sincerely appreciate it.

You will not regret buying the McKee's Turbo Car Dryer. It's an awesome drying tool and well worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    agreed marc and great write-up.. i sold my MB when i got the dp/mckee's turbo car dryer and really don't miss it. you can hold hold it and reach over tall areas of the vehicle without fear of tipping it over and also not having to drag it around like like you would with the MB. some have too high expectations for *any* blower to completely dry a vehicle in which IME you will still need to wipe/pat areas where there will be some remaining droplets (most will wipe down with a QD/spray wax afterwards anyway) in some areas.. if you have a good coat of wax/sealant/coating the water will fly off (less friction/tension for the water to stick) a lot easier and reduce the time drying... overall, a great product and it serves it's purpose well, just grab it and go!
    Thanks a lot, VISITOR! I appreciate it.

Totally agree with everything you said. A good layer of LSP certainly makes the blow drying a lot more fun, faster and easier.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: McKee's 37 Turbo Car Dryer - Comparison With Master Blaster And Sidekick

Marc, his reviwes are excellent !!!

I've done my request, I have the Master Blaster 8HP I confess I only used 3 times, do not have much space in the garage and is very difficult to use.

Again thank you for your review

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FLAVIOBR View Post
    Marc, his reviwes are excellent !!!

I've done my request, I have the Master Blaster 8HP I confess I only used 3 times, do not have much space in the garage and is very difficult to use.

Again thank you for your review
    Thank you so much for the kind words FLAVIOBR! I appreciate it.

Doing these reviews is such a pleasure for me. Even more so when I hear you guys enjoy it so much.

Post Thanks / Like

Once you hit the crevices and especially WHEELS.... You pretty much wouldn't want to bend/squat down to clean them again. This is where air drying tools really shine.

And as always, Marc, you're the man with these reviews.

5. Likes Maxreed241 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Since your review I have used my DP turbo twice. I had to do a Reset wash because of asphalt road work here.
    In my eyes there was too much hidden dust to use a rinseless. The dust was literally black and so was my garage floor.
    The turbo wisked the water easily off the Gloss Coat.

I really like my machine when doing conventional washes.

If I didn't say it before I'll say it again, Great review.

I am up in the air about the power switch design. A simple rocker switch on the handle would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be nice to have a retrofit kit for those that have the DP version.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    Once you hit the crevices and especially WHEELS.... You pretty much wouldn't want to bend/squat down to clean them again. This is where air drying tools really shine.

And as always, Marc, you're the man with these reviews.
    Thanks a lot BrutalNoodle! I appreciate all the support.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzz View Post
    Since your review I have used my DP turbo twice. I had to do a Reset wash because of asphalt road work here.
    In my eyes there was too much hidden dust to use a rinseless. The dust was literally black and so was my garage floor.
    The turbo wisked the water easily off the Gloss Coat.

I really like my machine when doing conventional washes.

If I didn't say it before I'll say it again, Great review.

I am up in the air about the power switch design. A simple rocker switch on the handle would be nice.
    Thank you so much for the kind words spazzz!!! I really appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

I got one of these recently. Is there any way you can shorten the hose? Unlike the Metro Vac N'Blo that I have, the hose is quite a bit wider and not as flexible. Considering one would use the shoulder strap, I don't need the hose to be as long as it is. I think a shorter hose would be easier to use (maybe shorter by 2ft or so). The last thing I want is for the hose to hit the car when drying.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zero4 View Post
    I got one of these recently. Is there any way you can shorten the hose? Unlike the Metro Vac N'Blo that I have, the hose is quite a bit wider and not as flexible. Considering one would use the shoulder strap, I don't need the hose to be as long as it is. I think a shorter hose would be easier to use (maybe shorter by 2ft or so). The last thing I want is for the hose to hit the car when drying.
    i hold the hose behind me for that reason, and it isn't a problem when doing so...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zero4 View Post
    a

Yes, it seems like it was designed by someone who never used it. If the hose was 2' shorter it would be awesome. The hose drags on the ground for me and I have to be very careful not to bump the car with it, no matter how I wrap the hose around myself.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast