autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

cars on mtv cribs

haha so i was watching a few episodes of that show cribs earlier and whenever they would go out to the cars they would get all these crazy angled shots of the cars and it kind of hurt my eyes because they were all swirled up! ive noticed this on a few episodes of cribs. does this bother anyone else? lol. i mean if you can afford to buy expensive cars i think you should at least be able to afford a decent car detailer!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to a bookstore and look at the Dub/Celebrity car magazines, whatever the heck their called lol, cars look like they were washed with brissle pads. MTV Cribs annoys me, like Bow Wow saying "this is my 360 Modena, all you Porsches, Vipers, Corvettes etc don't wanna step to this in a race" lmao, 360 will get stomped on. Or the guys who are like "this is my Diablo and it cost 500K" haha, just a regular stock Diablo not even an SE or rarer edition, somebody over paid about 3 times as much lol.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    my friends run a car show every tuesday . and all cars and trucks enter . and as i walk around and look at all these classic cars . i see there all swirled up bad!! and the owners are dusting them all with there dusters thinking there flawless
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at some car magazines in Borders today, and I remember seeing this black Corvette with swirls, BOOOOO!!! Oh well, not everyone is educated. I think detailing is an underground thing

Post Thanks / Like
    If you will take a look next time you drive down the road you will notice 80% of the cars of the road has swirls. They just havent found their way to the Autogeek yet! Its our job to help these poor cars to find a swirl free life!

Post Thanks / Like
    what you fail to realize is most of these cars are high dollar leases, not owned. We use to do it, high dollar leases with big balloon payments so you could change cars quickly and not take on a significant amount of your equity.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    my friends run a car show every tuesday . and all cars and trucks enter . and as i walk around and look at all these classic cars . i see there all swirled up bad!! and the owners are dusting them all with there dusters thinking there flawless
    sounds like you should be handing out business cards You could make some extra money!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    what you fail to realize is most of these cars are high dollar leases, not owned. We use to do it, high dollar leases with big balloon payments so you could change cars quickly and not take on a significant amount of your equity.
    I do have a feeling about the cars being leased!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trhland
    I entered a Jaguar Concours last September and I was appalled at the amount of swirls I saw in the classic show cars that people brought in on trailers.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    If you will take a look next time you drive down the road you will notice 80% of the cars of the road has swirls. They just havent found their way to the Autogeek yet! Its our job to help these poor cars to find a swirl free life!
    i would say its probably more like 90 percent. ive yet seen a car with out swirls. i look everyday
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...