From the dollar store:
- 4oz, 3 pack dispenser (sprayer + regular) = $1 (got 10 packs for a total of 30 bottles)
- Tire brush (the very same one like Mothers) = $1.50
- Spoke brush (the very same one like Mothers) = $1.50
- Carpet brush (the very same one like Mothers) = $1.50
- 32oz spray bottle (holding up with IronX very well, SO it can't be garbage) = $1.25 (got 10 of those, for OPC, APC+, 303 Cleaner, 15% IPA, 25% IPA, Wheel Brightener, etc)
- Paint brush (extremely soft, to clean interiors, wrap metal parts with duct tape before use) = $1 (got 3 of those)
- Measurement cup (I've checked and it's precisely correct) = $1
Those brushes and dispenser bottles sell for $5 to $7 here on AG, plus all the crazy shipping costs to Canada.
And I prefer paint brushes over those round Swissvax brushes.