autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Joe@NextLevelDetail View Post
    I have 0 experience with carpro gloss pad.

Can you compare it to another pad ?

Is it anything like the Rupes white pad ?
    I haven't used a Rupes white pad yet, so I can't offer anything there. The Gloss pad is very soft, and I'd compare it to a black LC pad in that it offers little/no cut. The best feature in my eyes is that it has the blue dense foam layer, so it distributes pressure much better than most pads this soft that can distort when polishing. It finishes amazing as well, better than any finishing pad I've used so far.
    Street/Racing Concepts
    '02 Mercedes SLK32 AMG, '05 Mercedes SL65 AMG, '02 Audi A6 Quattro 4.2- All Silver!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    No review yet?

(Sent from my mobile device.)
    Unfortunately I have to do laundry and cut the grass once in awhile

Post Thanks / Like

Small order to take advantage of the pre-Mermorial Day sale.

(Sent from my mobile device.)

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buster906 View Post
    This is my order from the Manic Monday sale. Just arrived about 10 minutes ago. My free gift from 3D is the bottle of HD TOUCH. My vehicles are quite dirty. Time to try the CG extreme body wash and wax in my new Autogeek sprayer
    That hd touch is awesome. I think you'll like that product

Post Thanks / Like

Order has landed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Unpacking Pictures-1464286382173-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

What about a picture of all the products laid out outside of the box Kaliagent? Cant see much other than a bunch of pads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zumahzSKYactiv3 View Post
    GUYS N GALS !!!!!! THE EAGLE HAS LANDED....I SAY AGAIN.....THE EAGLE HAS LANDED ! ! ! ! ! Oh man I feel like a kid at Christmas ! ! ! WOOOOOOOOT
    k nuff talk...talk is cheap right? I can't believe I finally got my car polisher. AND a flurry of supplies for it too. Look LOOOK ! ! ! Sorry....I'm just giddy with excitement

I can't wait to use the Sonax polish. My wife's mazda 3 sport really needs it. It's a 2015 and we bought it new, but the a$$hat that prepped it before delivery left holograms on the paint. That and I can tell it's dirty whenever I wash it. After it's dry...I can tell there is dirt still on there....if you know what I mean.

Now I know there are members on here with Maserati's, BMW's Lambos, Porsche et al, but I treat BOTH my Mazda 3's as if they were high end cars...why !?!?!?! ...wait forrrrrr IT.....

Cuz I'm an A U T O G E E K !!!!!!

Any tips that any of you hard core people have for me (I'm not a pro, but I DO consider myself an enthusiast), I'd really appreciate it ok?
    *****NOTE ***** If anyone has ever used the Sonax Profiline polish, I'd really appreciate a few tips on that too.

Hope you guys have an AWESOME week and to any Canadian members on here, Have a great Victoria Day long weekend coming up
    Your turn !
    Ok so now, I'm OFFICALLY an Autogeek...AHOLIC ! ! ! lol
    Just this week I pulled the trigger on a GritGuard pad washing bucket (after a hard day of detailing, spending time washing pads is low on totem pole of favorite duties at the end of the day right gang LOL), a Foam Cannon, and a couple bottles of Chemical Guys HoneyDew snowfoam, a couple Riccardo's yellow clay, a 25' 14 awg ext. cord, and a 3ft. 12 awg ext. GFCI Plugin for safe operation around water (not shown in pic...forgot :P )

Now I have literally EVERYTHING I need to indulge in my "vice" hehehe...well .....almost everything....A home with a 2 car garage in a warm, year round climate would be nice (I live in Canada...3-4 months of warm weather only )....because after all , we can't have everything right? but we can always wish

OHHHHHH MAN I can't wait to wash my cars this weekend with this foam cannon. PLUS I've read many articles where people swear by using these in an effort to reduce the risk of swirls and scratches when washing. Stay tuned to a related thread for pics of my results and fun, if anyone is interested.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zumahzSKYactiv3 View Post
    Ok so now, I'm OFFICALLY an Autogeek...AHOLIC ! ! ! lol
    Just this week I pulled the trigger on a GritGuard pad washing bucket (after a hard day of detailing, spending time washing pads is low on totem pole of favorite duties at the end of the day right gang LOL), a Foam Cannon, and a couple bottles of Chemical Guys HoneyDew snowfoam, a couple Riccardo's yellow clay, a 25' 14 awg ext. cord, and a 3ft. 12 awg ext. GFCI Plugin for safe operation around water (not shown in pic...forgot :P )

Now I have literally EVERYTHING I need to indulge in my "vice" hehehe...well .....almost everything....A home with a 2 car garage in a warm, year round climate would be nice (I live in Canada...3-4 months of warm weather only )....because after all , we can't have everything right? but we can always wish

OHHHHHH MAN I can't wait to wash my cars this weekend with this foam cannon. PLUS I've read many articles where people swear by using these in an effort to reduce the risk of swirls and scratches when washing. Stay tuned to a related thread for pics of my results and fun, if anyone is interested.
    Nice order!
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4u2nvinmtl View Post
    If you ever need a hand I'm not too far away from you (I'm in Montreal). I got way more products than I can use and I'm always willing to share (PM me if anything)
    Same here zumahzSKYactiv3. We are about 20 minutes apart(Gatineau). Although I have way less products than 4u2nvinmtl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDetails View Post
    Same here zumahzSKYactiv3. We are about 20 minutes apart(Gatineau). Although I have way less products than 4u2nvinmtl.
    Hey Ranger, Thanks man ! ! !

Page 679 of 937 FirstFirst ... 179579629669670671672673674675676677678679680681682683684685686687688689729779 ... LastLast